Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wirednuke

Thanks and hello!

6 comments in this topic

Members
19 posts
2,649 battles

Good Evening all!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all the people that take the time to publish videos and guides to improve their fellow players. I spent a few hours studying some of Flamu's videos, and reading some of your posts here on the forums. I have noticed a drastic increase in my abilities. (I've roughly tripled my damage per game, and survival rate has improved substantially over the last 50-75 games) So just wanted to say thanks!

As I improve, I find I'm enjoying the game a lot more and would be interested in finding a clan or a group of players to play with. I'm a veteran, wondering if there are any clans made up of fellow service members out there? 

See ya'll in game,

Wirednuke

• Cool 1

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

welcome to the forums :Smile_honoring:

it's always refreshing to see someone willing to learn the ins and outs of the game. so often someone's first topic is "hackzorz!!!1!oneone" so for that, you get what little gratitude i'm able to show.

Spoiler

59af33a96e2e9_YodaUpvote_1.gif.3c3a26e24b55ef1e87a0bb59aef4bfa5.gif

also, thank you for your service. i'm sure you'll find a clan consisting of what you're looking for here, too. there are several out there.

good luck and fair seas.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

A lot of the clans are former service members, browse through the clan recruitment page and you will see plenty. 

Anywho, welcome to the forums. 

[RQL]
Beta Testers
718 posts
25,949 battles

Welcome aboard and good luck - lot of great ideas and methods to improve here - do not be afraid to ask.

[PROJX]
Members
1,120 posts
41,085 battles

Welcome, fair seas and may the citadel gods smile on you!

(Equally important - Thank You for your service to our country! I salute you o7!)

Sign in to follow this