Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tpaktop2_1

Love the War Drums WG - Better than the RPF skill

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

12 posts in this topic

This is a must if you have a battleship. enable the war drums sound. Anytime the hidden enemy is coming near your ship the drums kick in. It is a great indicator notifier. The War Drums gives you plenty of time of getting ready for the incoming enemy ships. And the greatest thing of all is that I didn't have to pay for this feature as a skill. :Smile_great: I approve of that new feature and encourage others to use it too.

I like this too. I have been using it and love it.

It's such an useful tool to be exploited by radar cruisers and destroyers, you can tell whether if there's an enemy dd across that island just by listening to some master drum work, and leisurely decide whether if you wanna charge out guns blazing, drop torps and disengage, or ruin their day just by pressing your radar key.

Spoiler

WG probably should change this a little...

NVM don't take away this last thing I have in my life!

Both War Drums and Dynamic changes intensity depending on the situation.  When you spot a ship, when you open up a salvo, when a ship is getting close enough for secondaries, etc.

Pretty cool, IMO.

38 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

That seems a little... unfair...

I don't make the rules. I just use them. To be honest I wonder if the other side uses them versus me in matches. In a way this does not allow camping in matches.

36 minutes ago, The_first_harbinger said:

It's such an useful tool to be exploited by radar cruisers and destroyers, you can tell whether if there's an enemy dd across that island just by listening to some master drum work, and leisurely decide whether if you wanna charge out guns blazing, drop torps and disengage, or ruin their day just by pressing your radar key.

Reveal hidden contents

WG probably should change this a little...

NVM don't take away this last thing I have in my life!

^^^QFT. It gives players more options.

music doesn't change for me unless the enemy is visible. i've had it extremely calm just moments before a DD popped up at 6km. are you sure it's doing what you think it's doing?

1 hour ago, MidnightShamalan said:

music doesn't change for me unless the enemy is visible. i've had it extremely calm just moments before a DD popped up at 6km. are you sure it's doing what you think it's doing?

This is how I assumed it worked, since dynamic works the same way.

If it doesn't, and just intensifies as an enemy gets closer, spotted or not, then it should be changed to only be affected by visible enemies.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0