You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HMAS_Sea_Shepherd

Rank 1 Flag

5 comments in this topic

Members
82 posts
9,419 battles

Hello awesome community,

Wondering as to everyone's thoughts on a change for the Jolly Roger flag, as currently you dont get any benefits besides I guess bragging rights when you fly it on your ship.

Is it possible to reward everyone who makes Rank 1 and fly's the flag, the opportunity to receive a small benefit? The benefit would be similar to Military month,

Even if some changes could be made to all of the flags, so there is a benefit when flying them on your ship for everyone

Admiral Citadel

Mil month flag.PNG

All my flags.PNG

[LOU1]
Members
4,373 posts
15,290 battles

I have read several times that the devs have said no more flags with benefits and they regret having introduced the Millitary Month flag.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,408 posts
15,834 battles
7 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

I have read several times that the devs have said no more flags with benefits and they regret having introduced the Millitary Month flag.

This, ironically I never fly the Military Month flag and instead fly the Alpha flag because I think it looks better. What I would like to see is the ability to fly two flags, one that can have benefits and the other as eye candy.

• Cool 1

[-TLO-]
Members
169 posts
10,036 battles
12 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, ironically I never fly the Military Month flag and instead fly the Alpha flag because I think it looks better. What I would like to see is the ability to fly two flags, one that can have benefits and the other as eye candy.

That's already a thing. As part of the Yamamoto campaign/collection, when you complete the 5th part of the collection, you gain the ability to fly two flags on all Japanese ships, one of which can have benefits and the other can be cosmetic.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,408 posts
15,834 battles
42 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

28 minutes ago, ImperialArmament said:

That's already a thing. As part of the Yamamoto campaign/collection, when you complete the 5th part of the collection, you gain the ability to fly two flags on all Japanese ships, one of which can have benefits and the other can be cosmetic.

Yeah but that is only the Japanese ships. That still leaves the US, France, Germany, and Russia out.

• Cool 1