You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
stockmankrause

This once glorious game has been turned into road kill yes its that bad please patch and repair.

59 comments in this topic

Members
779 posts
8,228 battles

The game is now broken in every aspect and needs a 6 month shutdown to fix its that bad now.

Every single aspect of this once fun game is broken from visibilty to radar that sees for miles and damage and fires its ugly and no fun.

i was in my leningrad last night just started battle and got to cap hid by some boulders in smoke got instantly deleted at battle start.

Its disgusting how bad the game is broken and the new bbs need deleting.

50k ap bombs lol and 10km radar and ships popping into view 10 feet away is a joke.

I pay for this rubbish.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,087 battles
6 minutes ago, stockmankrause said:

The game is now broken in every aspect and needs a 6 month shutdown to fix its that bad now.

Every single aspect of this once fun game is broken from visibilty to radar that sees for miles and damage and fires its ugly and no fun.

i was in my leningrad last night just started battle and got to cap hid by some boulders in smoke got instantly deleted at battle start.

Its disgusting how bad the game is broken and the new bbs need deleting.

50k ap bombs lol and 10km radar and ships popping into view 10 feet away is a joke.

I pay for this rubbish.

Double posting for salt content.

A1UpeFf.gif

• Cool 5

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,887 posts
22,765 battles

If you don't like the game , then leave. No ones forcing you to stay here!:fish_book: Also you leaving won't make a difference on changing WG's opinion on how they run things. There's always fools who can be parted with their money!:fish_boom:

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
2,632 posts
6,436 battles

the only reason he wants a 6 month shutdown is because his next ban is likely to be 6 months since the previous ones haven't worked and he doesn't want anyone else to play while hes banned :)

M

• Cool 2

Members
6,670 posts

This is got to be the fifth or sixth post of this type in the last two or three days that I've seen from this guy.  Negative much?  

Edited by mavfin87

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,887 posts
22,765 battles
Just now, mavfin87 said:

This is got to be the fifth or sixth post of this type of seen from this guy.  Negative much?  

some people just see the world on fire 24/7.....:fish_book:

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
39,348 posts
31,553 battles

dark.png

Maybe if you put as much effort into getting better as you do with making complaint threads, you'd probably be super amazing by now.

• Cool 4

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,887 posts
22,765 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

dark.png

Maybe if you put as much effort into getting better as you do with making complaint threads, you'd probably be super amazing by now.

sadly potatoes only come in 2 forms....

hard

& or

mashed

:fish_book:

[SALTY]
Members
8,932 posts
18,341 battles

Please stop playing.  This game clearly isn't for you.

Members
33 posts
3,627 battles
35 minutes ago, stockmankrause said:

What does this mean?

Members
650 posts
1,842 battles
2 minutes ago, Iron_Imperium said:

I agree if you got instantly deleted just and the match began then there might be something wrong with your client. You might want to uninstall and reinstall. 

He didn't get deleted just as the match began, that was hyperbole on his part. He says he ran on a cap and hid behind boulders and then died. 

@stockmankrause, how old are you?