Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
waterman165

Baltimore

7 comments in this topic

[-OF-]
Members
55 posts
3,056 battles

How do you play her? I have trouble doing more than 40,000 damage per game. The range of the guns are shorter than any other tier IX but even if they were buffed it would matter because the shells will have to fly to the moon first. It has good AA but it might as well not with so few CVs around. It's concealment is pretty good but it doen't matter once you fire your guns. Her bow is fairly bouncy against AP of cruisers but they switch HE and burn you to death. Her citadel seems to expand to the size of the entire side of your ship if you even show a bit of your sides. It's just a EXP pinata for BBs.

The AP on the thing is beast though. 

[SYN]
Members
14,378 posts
10,239 battles

Well, there are two ways of playing Baltimore and DM.

The first method involves hugging islands and lobbing shells from long range (take GFCS, +16% range)

The second method involves sneaking into corridors, supporting DDs and nuking red DDs that try to get into your corridor (take MBM3, -12% to reload time)

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,330 battles
14 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Watch this, it might help.

OnuE603.gif

Edited by pmgaudio
  • Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,786 posts
13,602 battles

@pmgaudio for future reference when posting a gift to the forums be sure that the gif has .gft and not .gftv or .mp4. Those last two can't be embedded into the forum. If the url has .gftv the simple fix is to just delete the v at the end and the gft will post. .mp4 are a bit harder to deal with.  

But I appreciate the gif none the less. 

So have a random gif from my collection that was picked at random. 

FJutYjl.gif

• Cool 1

[-VT3-]
Members
1,607 posts
3,346 battles

I had the misfortune of going through the USN cruiser line as my very first grind.

Without Premium.

Before Radar.

It was an experience.

EDIT: But, the key to getting through the Baltimore is this; The Des Moines.  Keep your eyes on the prize, brother!

Edited by DerKrampus

[TF16B]
Members
8,064 posts
17,019 battles
32 minutes ago, DerKrampus said:

EDIT: But, the key to getting through the Baltimore is this; The Des Moines.  Keep your eyes on the prize, brother!

If only that were true...

In reality all you get is an xp pinata that shoots faster.

Sign in to follow this