You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Castlerock_35

Fuso dead against new tier V/VI UK BBs

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

I've been playing the Fuso for 878 games and close to maxed out on training and never have I been so easily killed as with the new tier V/VI UK BB's.

Both HE and AP do nothing but on the tier VII Nelson the Fuso is equal if not better.

Anybody else seeing this?

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,477 battles

Fuso will probably have a lot of trouble with Nelson or KGV unless you get broadside shots.  Especially Nelson - for heaven's sake, she's a slow Dunkerque and almost as squishy from the sides.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,957 posts
12,479 battles

They're no different from other BBs of the same tier, that you've been fighting for years now. AP into the broadside.

[NOOOB]
Members
1,439 posts
12,092 battles

Not going to get too worked up for awhile, let things play out a bit - don't want to join the BB scrum right now with any of my BB, especially tier five and six ( Texas, Kongo, Arizona, Dunkerque, Fuso, Bayern, Warspite).  Plenty of time after this initial push to determine how the new RN line changes the balance of power.... or tactics against them

Edited by Panzer1113

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles

OP seems to have forgotten the Warspite, which is T6. If you're having issues with QE, you're having the same issues with Warspite, and worse, 'Spite has better secondaries.

Fuso has no issues with Nelson because of Nelson's armor, IF the Fuso stays angled. I remind you, those are 16 inch freight trains being casually tossed your way.

Fuso having issues with ID? Now THAT made me lol.

Members
448 posts
7,474 battles

Play to the strengths of your Fuso, it's still a powerful ship. You have a huge range advantage over RN BBs and high dpm. Whittle them down from a safe distance if you have to.

It's not ideal, but you can kite/snipe them from 17km all day until you find a good opportunity to get closer without getting BBQed.

Edited by Dr_Powderfinger