Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tpaktop2_1

Video - HMS Iron Duke - 142k Damage, Witherer, Arsonist, Dreadnought, High Caliber

4 posts in this topic

This is game play of the HMS Iron Duke on the Fault Line map. I believe this is the second time I played this ship. I tired AP, however HE was more effective in taking out the enemy ships. I ended up with causing 142k in damage and with the Witherer, Arsonist, Dreadnought, High Caliber medals. The only thing that could make this better would be a win, however, that is not the case.  GG enemy team. .

I was surprise to find a song already about the Iron Duke

The Iron Duke by ARMAHDA 

I would recommend this ship for your port

I notice that a lot of the time , you had multiple BBs in zoom.  Would have been a good time to split your HE between all the targets and increase the number of fires.  Once you had a fire running, the additional HE was just doing penetrations on the bow-tankers you concentrated on.

On 9/1/2017 at 8:00 AM, Fiona_Marshe said:

I notice that a lot of the time , you had multiple BBs in zoom.  Would have been a good time to split your HE between all the targets and increase the number of fires.  Once you had a fire running, the additional HE was just doing penetrations on the bow-tankers you concentrated on.

I was changing into my brown pants at the time. :cap_haloween: But yes you are correct on that point.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0