Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

September Hints

8 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Members
1,226 posts
7,658 battles

Like last months, this month's mission schedule has several quotes hinting at what is happening this month in terms of releases (though last month's didn't go over so well given that the first got canceled, the fourth had to be discontinued, and I still have no clue at the fifth one was about). But anyways, here are the three hints and what I think they could be:

“I’m here to kick stern and chew bubblegum…again!”

I've got butt kiss on this one. Probably means a premium is going to visit. Possibly Graf Zeppelin assuming they get the kinks worked out. *coughing fit*

"The key to my heart"

This one is pretty obvious: The Kii. Though it does seem a bit ambitious given that she was only announced about two weeks ago. I've seen her stats in the in-game tech tree (thank you Aslain) and I'm not impressed.

"Argh, Matey!"

Let's see, pirates. Looks like Ranked is coming back. Joy, and I just finished patching the hole in my wall.

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
10 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

I've got butt kiss on this one.

I... I think you mean bupkis :Smile_hiding:

First one I'm not sure.
Second is definitely Kii.
Third is probably Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Edited by TTK_Aegis

[-K-]
Members
5,097 posts
8,970 battles
12 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Let's see, pirates. Looks like Ranked is coming back. Joy, and I just finished patching the hole in my wall.

No way Ranked comes back this soon.  It's only been about a month since it ended.  

I wouldn't expect another season of Ranked until at least November this year, or possibly even early next year.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,792 posts
13,617 battles

I doubt Rank would return so soon after last season, for several reasons. One we aren't seeing any leaks or intel coming out of the other servers. 

Every season of rank is proceed with at least a Month of speculation on tier, which ships to use in those tiers and videos by CC and others.

Also Every past rank season is separated by at least 3 months. 

[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,487 battles

1) Duca D'aosta, something about the URL that URL guy came up with for the original sale of the Duca.

2) Kii.

3) Talk like a pirate day.

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,571 battles
11 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

It'll come in October-November, I think the pirate thing is international talk-like-a-pirate day again, they did it last year around this time.

• Cool 1

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,713 posts
4,699 battles

My thoughts at least

5 hours ago, vonKaiser said:

Maybe the duca is makiing a comeback?  Kick stern and chew bubblegum might be a reference to the joke URL Guy did in one of this announcements

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/shoot-torps-chew-bubblegum/

Argh Matey is probably Reference to September 19 which is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. 

Key to my heart I'm drawing a blank on though unless it's a reference to the Tier 8 IJN BB Kii

http://shipcomrade.com/ships/kii

Edited by vonKaiser

[-FK-]
Members
79 posts
3,783 battles

Arch Matey could be in reference to the USS KIDD.    She is the only ship in the US Navy authorized to fly the Jolly Roger flag.  She was named after Admiral KIDD who went down with the Arizona at Pearl Harbor. FYI 

Sign in to follow this