Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MajorGeneralJackOneill

Game failed to load, Game Check and repair failed

6 comments in this topic

Members
77 posts

Hello!

I loaded up normally today, started the MM que to get into my first match, and got stuck in an infinite loading screen. I couldnt normally close the game, so i had to force close the game. restarted the launcher and ran an integrity check and it failed. i then ran the WGCheck. But after i let it finish the recovery, and restart the game, the integrity check failed again. So now im stuck until this gets fixed.

I did have this same problem yesterday, but running the integrity check fixed it and was able to play again. So since yesterday something has changed. 

Anyone know a work around? 

Thanks for your help.

broken.png

broken 2.png

Edited by MajorGeneralJackOneill

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,802 posts
18,744 battles

Yesterday I could not up-date the patch so IUn-Installed and re-Installed works fine now ......

Members
77 posts
6 minutes ago, Eric_Von_Hess said:

Yesterday I could not up-date the patch so IUn-Installed and re-Installed works fine now ......

i had to redownload after last update to fix it. I dont want to have to start redownloading after EVERY update. But if thats the only way to fix it...

Members
77 posts

UPDATE:

I just loaded up the game and it seemed to launch just fine today. Started the que for my first match then i got the loading icon but never loaded into the match. I sat there hoping it would get me into the match. But after 5 min i gave up. So i force closed the game and reloaded. Except now i attempted to log in and now the connect icon is grey and i cannot log in. I can hear the battle going in the background. I heard my Missouri get torpd to death. This pisses me off. I did check my karma before i launched the que. I notice my karma has dropped too because to the other players i just look afk. This is really pissing me off. Please WG fix this.

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.09.03 - 11.00.57.43.png

Desktop Screenshot 2017.09.03 - 11.02.51.30.png

Edited by MajorGeneralJackOneill

Beta Testers
2 posts
3,372 battles

I'm experiencing the same thing. Sometime between yesterday and today something seems to have changed resulting in my inability to load into a game. 

Was hoping to take advantage of my last few days of premium I've got currently. :/

Sign in to follow this