Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Merlox

HMS Nelson is missing something....

7 comments in this topic

[SIDE]
Members
713 posts
3,116 battles

I just remembered that the Nelson class was the only British battleship to be equipped with a special type of torpedoes. 

The 24.5" Torpedoes. It only had two, but they did fire them at the Bismark. I'm sad that WG didn't implement these. =(

[HINON]
Supertester
3,924 posts
5,161 battles
3 minutes ago, Merlox said:

I just remembered that the Nelson class was the only British battleship to be equipped with a special type of torpedoes. 

The 24.5" Torpedoes. It only had two, but they did fire them at the Bismark. I'm sad that WG didn't implement these. =(

They were submerged tubes, which WG has stated that they won't implement.

[SIDE]
Members
713 posts
3,116 battles
1 minute ago, Nuk_ said:

They were submerged tubes, which WG has stated that they won't implement.

Ahhh boo, only one would hope after the tiny schnell boats.... would have worked pretty well. haha

Still woulda been cool if they added the details to the Nelson Hull when it was in naval base or when it was capsizing 

Edited by Merlox

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
1 hour ago, Merlox said:

Actually that was Rodney her sister ship Nelson was too far away and too slow to participate. Who knows? Maybe we will get her as a premium version wit the torps?

[CUTER]
Members
670 posts
18,443 battles

Don't let the looks on this BB fool you, it is clearly a powerhouse for average damage per a game at its tier.

Sign in to follow this