You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Irishman

Cencership

20 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
2,034 battles

First there was SirFock and then IChaseGaming, give a bad review and WG will kick you to the curb, How Russian of them.

[90THD]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,486 posts
11,212 battles

works better when you spell Censorship right bro

• Cool 4

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,759 posts
4,544 battles
Just now, xThecanadianx said:

works better when you spell Censorship right bro

Damn you, you beat me to it!

• Cool 1

[AXANR]
Members
3,362 posts
16,553 battles

I'm sorry, I can't hear your point over the sound of your ignorant spelling. *censorship

Also, this has already been addressed ad nauseum, but by all means we need more threads with null new info or original thought about it. 

[90THD]
[90THD]
Members
2,738 posts
2,020 battles
2 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

I'm sorry, I can't hear your point over the sound of your ignorant spelling. *censorship

Also, this has already been addressed ad nauseum, but by all means we need more threads with null new info or original thought about it. 

You do know they removed him from the program because he made a direct attack on WG staff in his video? They never told him to take down his videos or ask youtube to take them down.

Edited by Hurlbut
grammar

[AXANR]
Members
3,362 posts
16,553 battles
5 minutes ago, Hurlbut said:

You do know they removed him from the program because he made a direct attack on WG staff in his video? They never told him to take down his videos or ask youtube to take them down.

What does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Go sit down. I don't really care. 

[90THD]
[90THD]
Members
2,738 posts
2,020 battles
5 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

What does that have to do with my post that you quoted? Go sit down. I don't really care. 

point is, troll thread is obvious. This isn't a true public forum. They have the right to blacklist our accounts on here for *any* reason. That doesn't impinge on our right to free speech.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,787 posts
12,929 battles

Not censorship.  They are not prohibited from making videos expressing their opinion.   They are not prohibited from posting, even on these boards, with negative opinions.

Removed from a position of obtaining content before the general population...yes?  That might change the timeliness of the expression, but does nothing to change the content allowed.

Lastly, the latest issue was a misunderstanding in terms of the "humor" (some might call it dark humor) and how the reviewer uses expressions to convey a point.  The reviewer used some rough language, satirically or metaphorically, which was interpreted literally by WG.  In this case, it requires a deeper understanding of the position of the parties.  Yes, both can be right!  One, satirically and metaphorically.  The other, literally and protective (of people, not the game).  It is what it is.  But it is NOT censorship.  

As events unfolded, it is clear each side came to a better understanding of the other side.  Proverbial olive branches were publicly offered on both sides.  Some see this as a lose/lose.  I see it as a win/win.

Edited by Soshi_Sone
  • Cool 2

[AXANR]
Members
3,362 posts
16,553 battles
1 minute ago, Hurlbut said:

point is, troll thread is obvious. This isn't a true public forum. They have the right to blacklist our accounts on here for *any* reason. That doesn't impinge on our right to free speech.

I never said it did. Not sure what you're arguing here. 

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I was about to explain, but @Soshi_Sone beat me to the punch. You get my +1 for that great explanation. :Smile_medal:

[PIZZA]
Members
713 posts
7,940 battles

WG should learn someday to understand what current internet generation actualy means and what errand talk does not mean. 

Best friends ---> " hey tou motherfff...ker lets have a couple of beers" means it is just casual smalltalk. 

Best friends --->"you totally idiot! Kill yourseelf!" means practical joke suceeds well.

ETC..-...

We live in current century and speech is sometimes pretty harsh but does NOT mean serious. If WG not begins to understand this behaviour, it will lose players.  For example Jingles many times mention "buttsex" when someone shoots enemy tanks azzzz....anyone get angry about this butt szzzxxxs?

WG - how about this? Think 2 days before you make decissions? Or - if it is hurry - spend some time with you wife in bedroom and THEN try to make HARD decission.