You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MP233

XP To FREE XP

4 comments in this topic

[ZAOAI]
Beta Testers
2 posts
2,274 battles

I saw the discount (1G to 35 Free XP) few month ago, and I never see that again, can WG have more events that we can have discount trans. the XP to Free XP? That is really helpful for players like me want to get their ship faster and also do not need battle with lots low tires. 

[KFL]
Members
689 posts
5,369 battles

It's on the news feed now in the August preview. I think it's half way thru the month.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,495 posts
2,050 battles

that's only a occasional thing, there was one right at the beginning of August. It will probably come back again over the holidays.

BTW, low tiers may not be exciting, but you do learn a lot, which allows you to play effectively at higher tiers. Those low tier grinds are very valuable learning experiences. That way you don't get yourself into a high tier ship with no clue what you're doing.

However, if you really can't stand low tier, there are premiums, better captain training, more XP. It is generally recommended that you do not exceed your highest line tier with premiums, for the same reasons I listed above (See also: Derpitz)

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,160 posts
8,772 battles
7 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

BTW, low tiers may not be exciting, but you do learn a lot, which allows you to play effectively at higher tiers. Those low tier grinds are very valuable learning experiences. That way you don't get yourself into a high tier ship with no clue what you're doing.

QFT, the low tiers are where you learn and in many ways are more enjoyable because mistakes are not punished quite as hard as they are in the upper tiers.