You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HazeGrayUnderway

Let it be known that "tacdocky" got a Double Strike with Graf Zeppelin Secondaries

9 comments in this topic

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,587 posts
14,010 battles

C8SG2zw.jpg

Names of the two victims from our team withheld due to embarrassment, no "name & shame" policy of the boards.

In his team's losing effort, @tacdocky sailed his battered Graf Zeppelin into a cap against our team's Benson and Colorado, kicked both their a$$es with Ze German CV Zecondaries, getting a Double Strike in the process.  I have never, EVER seen anyone get embarrassed like that.  The Benson didn't make enough hits with his torps at point blank range.  tacdocky split the Benson and Colorado so both sides of his CV's secondaries were roaring and took them down.

I warned them about Graf's secondaries, but f**k it, I guess.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 2

[REVY]
Members
936 posts
7,288 battles
26 minutes ago, PelicanHazard said:

You're not supposed to make me feel the slightest bit of regret for skipping Graf, Haze.

if you look, the double strike were the CVs only kills. Other then taking out 24 other aircraft (which may or may not have been from the ships AAA) that means the German Aircraft loadout is still fairly lame.

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,587 posts
14,010 battles
2 hours ago, kermitfrg said:

Hat's off! That's impressive. I wonder if he was using the secondary modules/skills or not. 

It was hard to tell, honestly.  For one thing, since he was engaging ships on both sides of the CV, he did not have Manual Secondaries Trait.  I'm wary about SBM2, BFT nor AFT because the Graf's secondaries didn't go to town until the CV was pretty dang close.  I want to say he had none of that going.

• Cool 1