Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
giovybez

incomplete downloads of update 0 6 10 from Client

3 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
2,567 posts
18,513 battles

hello I am trying to get some help with a problem I am having installing latest update 0.6.10.0. When I launched my client this morning it began to download the update when it got to 397 megs remaining it stopped downloading and began installing the update, after about a minute or so it failed with a critical error, unable to handle application file .... Refreshing the client and restarting the pc resulted in the same error. I went into the updates folder and found a wgpkg file that was only 418megs instead of 781megs. I deleted the file and re-launched the client, it began to download the update and then once again at 397megs to go it stopped and began the installation portion. I've attempted to download the update 5 times now and every time the file stops downloading at the same point. The file checker only spits out the same error when I tried to run it. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

[HINON]
Members
2,567 posts
18,513 battles

hey wiggin none of the listed issues describe the problem I'm having, might have to bite the bullet and do a fresh install, was my snail internet it might take several days of consecutive downloads.

Sign in to follow this