You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SkaerKrow

I mean...new premiums, yay?

10 comments in this topic

[SIM]
Members
2,438 posts
4,080 battles

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that the original topic of this thread was covered in the premium shop post. 

So...

Just picked up the Oleg to complete my collection of low tier Russian cruisers. I'm not sure why it and the Mikasa have the best paint schemes in the game, but I'm not complaining. What "new" premiums are you most excited about seeing in the tech tree?

Edited by SkaerKrow

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

Albany.

Notice the 13 Dorade Vents?  On so small a vessel? Rumor has it that the engine room Acapella group was very talented.  In the evenings, the haunting melodies emanating from the vents would charm nearby whales into joining in a chorus inspiring many popular compositions.

I made that all up of course - which is why they won't let me contribute to the wiki <sigh>.   

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
1 hour ago, surratus said:

Albany.

Notice the 13 Dorade Vents?  On so small a vessel? Rumor has it that the engine room Acapella group was very talented.  In the evenings, the haunting melodies emanating from the vents would charm nearby whales into joining in a chorus inspiring many popular compositions.

I made that all up of course - which is why they won't let me contribute to the wiki <sigh>.   

aFHirpl.jpg

[WOLF4]
Members
78 posts
4,472 battles
1 hour ago, surratus said:

Albany.

Clint-eastwood-head-nod.gif

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles

Kaga and Hood; one to try to overwhelm with sheer numbers of planes, the other to just not give a damn and ride into battle holding a giant flyswatter on a very short stick.

:Smile_trollface:

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
26 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Kaga and Hood; one to try to overwhelm with sheer numbers of planes, the other to just not give a damn and ride into battle holding a giant flyswatter on a very short stick.

:Smile_trollface:

Want to buy me a Kaga?

[PVE]
Members
5,315 posts
17,798 battles
3 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

Just picked up the Oleg to complete my collection of low tier Russian cruisers. I'm not sure why it and the Mikasa have the best paint schemes in the game, but I'm not complaining. What "new" premiums are you most excited about seeing in the tech tree?

You know some of the derpiest ships have the best camo patterns/paint. Oleg is ok, Bog is better. Albany is beautiful but pretty bad. Katori has a stunning camo for a derpy ship. Anyways just wondering if that was planned..

I think I may get the Kaga. I have the doubloons the only thing stopping me is that I haven't been playing carriers or the IJN recently. Still grinding my US captain towards 19 and have 500k left to go.