Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
1Sherman

For some reason, it wouldn't let me sell one of the British BBs I got from the missions.

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
4,761 posts
2,411 battles

When I tried to sell the Bellerophon earlier today, it told me that there had been a "transaction error" and that I should try again later. Should I listen to it or is this symptomatic of another problem?

[LOU1]
Members
2,898 posts
8,004 battles

"3. British battleships Bellerophon, Orion, Iron Duke, received after the release of 0.6.10 as a result of completing mission tasks, can not be sold by players. The issue will be fixed in an upcoming 0.6.10.1 patch in the near future. "

• Cool 2

Members
417 posts
12,490 battles

Yeah had this same problem. Figured it was a bug. No big deal though since it came with it's own port slot.

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, ExploratorOne said:

"3. British battleships Bellerophon, Orion, Iron Duke, received after the release of 0.6.10 as a result of completing mission tasks, can not be sold by players. The issue will be fixed in an upcoming 0.6.10.1 patch in the near future. "

thank you.

[RAZE]
Members
64 posts
14,510 battles

Hopefully "near future" as in within the week - as far as I am concerned the real interesting part of the British BB line only starts at the King George V.

[BLUE_]
Beta Testers
20 posts
5,448 battles

It would be nice if Wargaming would respond to one of the million of these threads so we at least had an idea when the fix will be implemented.  Yes we could buy more slots but why would you if you had 3 potential port slots about to become available.  Sadly communication has never been one of their strong suits so back to the mushroom patch we go...

Sign in to follow this