Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MaliceA4Thought

New Graphics awesome. an idea....

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
2,276 posts
4,349 battles

@Pigeon_of_War  Now we have the wonderful new graphics and can see the shell splashes much more easily at range..  is there a way we could get colouyred dye markers as used by most navies so that when the shells splash in a group because of multiple people firing, you can identify your own splashes.

I realise that if multiple people use the same colour, it would be as confusing, but there could be a way to add this without that.

If you selected at the start of a battle that you wanted dye shells (I hate to say this but it could become a paid for thing with credits..  I need to use that 400 million credits somehow) then you could be allocated one of 6 colours and advised at the start of the match what your colour was.   I would think that 6 colours should do it per team:)

Regards

Malice

[HINON]
Supertester
18,898 posts
12,421 battles

Yeah sounds good to me.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,198 battles

They could also just make it so that the player firing the shots sees one color, but everyone elses are another color.

• Cool 2

Members
98 posts
7,628 battles

...can't relate, as all my shells hit the target. <g>

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,769 battles
13 hours ago, Captain_Dorja said:

They could also just make it so that the player firing the shots sees one color, but everyone elses are another color.

Good idea to make another good idea even better! +1 Dorja!

(they would need to make the color different enough to be easily distinguished from water, hull, and explosion)

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,769 battles
11 hours ago, fjrden said:

...can't relate, as all my shells hit the target. <g>

and this is a problem I've never had to face ...

[-SF-]
Members
69 posts
4,978 battles
On 8/30/2017 at 8:14 PM, MaliceA4Thought said:

@Pigeon_of_War  Now we have the wonderful new graphics and can see the shell splashes much more easily at range..  is there a way we could get colouyred dye markers as used by most navies so that when the shells splash in a group because of multiple people firing, you can identify your own splashes.

I realise that if multiple people use the same colour, it would be as confusing, but there could be a way to add this without that.

If you selected at the start of a battle that you wanted dye shells (I hate to say this but it could become a paid for thing with credits..  I need to use that 400 million credits somehow) then you could be allocated one of 6 colours and advised at the start of the match what your colour was.   I would think that 6 colours should do it per team:)

Regards

Malice

On 8/30/2017 at 8:49 PM, Captain_Dorja said:

You could take it a step further: have a realism/easy mode option.

In realism mode, the player sees the colors chosen by any player using the colored shells. In easy mode, you only see the color you fire

Sign in to follow this