Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grathew

A quick AP bomb test

3 comments in this topic

[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
321 posts
8,831 battles

So I did one quick test of Graf Zeppelin AP bombs vs Queen Elizabeth, King George V, Monarch and Lion. As I see the tier 10's AA to strong for Graf I excluded it. Anyway I used Graf instead of Enterprise due to Graf's better pen on the AP bombs. Anyway here's the bombs to sink/average damage a bomb on these four British battleships. Note someone else may want to test my data.

• Queen Elizabeth, 10 bombs for 55,300 5,530 average a bomb. 
  • King George V, 27 bombs for 60,500 2,240 average a bomb.
  • Monarch, 45 bombs for 60,500 1,344 average a bomb.
  • Lion, 34 bombs for 58,600 1723 average a bomb. 

Note I'm posting after one test, cause I don't know what I'm doing with testing ships survivablilty in the training room, but I remember someone asking about the British ability to resist to AP bombs so I did a try. 

Also for once I took screenshots of every single bombing run. Including the one I set up perpendicular to the battleship like a noob. 

• Cool 2

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,563 battles

Well you won't be seeing many Queen Elizabeths when the Graf comes out again so there goes a damage pinata.

• Cool 1

[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
321 posts
8,831 battles

Well seeing as the Graf is out there already and that Enterprise is also out there with likely similar results with her AP bombs I'd recommend avoiding both Stukas and Enterprise Dauntlesses if you are in a Queen Elizabeth. Also Colorado is a similar story to the Queen as is any German battleship. So the Queen may be less numerous but if you see one literally free damage, and name a player who wouldn't take free damage?

Sign in to follow this