Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kapitan_Wuff

[undefined] undefined

8 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,705 posts
11,317 battles

Hey All, just load up the game for the first time after the update and my clans chat has been renamed [undefined] undefined. As far as I can tell the clan is still intact and properly named elsewhere. 

Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Also noticed the clan tab is missing.

59a717fa2a2b6_ScreenShot2017-08-30at2_43_10PM.png.143d1e5266f061c4074f21f09051ecfb.png

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff
  • Cool 1

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,871 battles

There are a lot of problems in this patch so this could be one I guess... I got long loadings before I get finally in Battle and my Ping is after this patch twice as it was before..

[MANC]
[MANC]
Members
13 posts
2,597 battles

Yes, I am in a small clan and the tab for the Clan that's usually next to Profile and the 4 letter designation for the clan has disappeared as well. I am still in the clan however, so it's troublesome

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,084 battles

Can you please run an integrity check and let me know if that resolves the issue? I am currently looking into this. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,705 posts
11,317 battles

@wacko17 I ran the integrity check and it took much longer to complete than it has in the past. But it didn't fix anything. All the clan mates I have spoken with are all seeing the same thing so I don't believe it is something local. Let me know if there is something else I can try to help you figure it out.  (Ps. I am on a Mac btw)

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,084 battles
12 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

@wacko17 I ran the integrity check and it took much longer to complete than it has in the past. But it didn't fix anything. All the clan mates I have spoken with are all seeing the same thing so I don't believe it is something local. Let me know if there is something else I can try to help you figure it out.  (Ps. I am on a Mac btw)

Thanks for the info, and I am sorry this is still happening. It looks like its causing an issue for a large portion of our community. A request has been put out for the devs to review. I will be pinging threads for additional info if more is warranted. Thanks for all the help and info guys. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,775 battles
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, Kapitan_Wuff said:

(Ps. I am on a Mac btw)

You poor abused soul ...

Sign in to follow this