Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea

Just WHAT comes in a Yamamoto - 56 package?

5 comments in this topic

Members
728 posts
3,811 battles

Howdy folks, it's your old uncle Beorn here...

So, as an avowed wallet warrior, and as I lost out on the Jack Dunkirk captain, I was bound and determined to see what all came in the Yamamoto - 56 purchase which currently costs $98.99 and is available now!

Well, I'm not going to say I wish I had bought the Dunkirk bundles instead, but...

After opening the 56 containers, I received 20 pieces from the collection that was used to further complete the set. I completed 3 subsets in all, but I sill needed to use duplicates to get the remaining 2 pieces of the collections I needed to get everything.  The bad news?  92 duplicate items after all was said and done.  The good news?  I was reimbursed 1,350,000 credits in compensation for those duplicates after completing the collection.

But what we're really curious about is... how many mega-signals did I get?

Well, after opening ALL 56 super containers, I received 216 Red Dragon flags, 204 Wyvern flags, 120 Ouroboros flags, 108 Hydra flags, and 84 Dragon flags.

Was it worth it?  Well, since I already have a Missouri and a Nelson, then free exp can be used to finish off getting to the Neptune, or the FDG, or move along the RN BB line (since I have 3, 4, and 5 already).  And the extra credit flags, along with the +20% regular credit flags, can make the Missouri even MORE credit printing...

So, since I have more money than sense OR skill, probably.  Would I recommend it to everyone?  Meh...  If you had a hundo burning a hole in your pocket, sure.  Otherwise, just grind out the Yamamoto missions...

Of course, as in all things with me, YMMV.

~B

• Cool 2

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
422 posts
1,877 battles

After reading your post, I just had to do it myself. lol. Here's my result:

Completed three collections, then used two duplicates to complete the last two. After that I got 900.000 silver for the duplicates, as flags go I got 228 Wyvern, 156 Hydra, 132 Dragon,108 Red Dragon and 96 Ouroboros. Now these flags are each worth 60 doubloons, so that's a total of 43.200 doubloons worth. If we convert the silver to doubloon value, 600, and add it all up it was a 43.5% discount which isn't bad at all. Is it a lot of money, sure, was it worth it, yeah if you like using the flags.

• Cool 1

[KP]
Members
2,018 posts
18,493 battles

I bought the set which put me over the free XP needed to get all the way to the Mega Zao. Plus with all the elite XP from the bonuses I have 4 more 19 point Captains for a total of 17. With enough flags to make my KGV have a 19pt captain soon.

• Cool 1

[1SSF]
[1SSF]
Beta Testers
37 posts
9,047 battles

You guys are silly.  That out of the way: How do you like all the Japanese Ship cams the come with completing each stage of the collection?

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,648 battles

lol, I only bought the $30 or something like that package, still got quite a bit of nice stuff tho.

Sign in to follow this