You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SuperNikoPower

[0.6.14.2] Mod MultiPack Beta

142 comments in this topic

Drvnwolf    0

Hey Niko,

I was wondering if you could split the AA like lasers and main shells as laser seperate, like aslain has it. I like the AA that way, but not main shells I like color 2 for main guns.

Mgl1206    0
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, Bergy1972 said:

i get an error saying version not compatible with client version, please update modpack or game client, but all is up to date.

Any idea?

If I'm not mistaken, I think the game didn't update the mod files and are still stuck on the previous version of the game. I'm having the same problem so I'm reinstalling

Sandman1969    140
17 hours ago, Mgl1206 said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think the game didn't update the mod files and are still stuck on the previous version of the game. I'm having the same problem so I'm reinstalling

The game doesn't update the mod files which is why Niko posted the updated modpack here.

0crazy8s0    260

Is the Wargaming Mod pack better than Aslains or does it have some of the same basic features?  I am currently debating on switching to the official Wargaming mod pack.

Kyralee    11
52 minutes ago, 0crazy8s0 said:

Is the Wargaming Mod pack better than Aslains or does it have some of the same basic features?  I am currently debating on switching to the official Wargaming mod pack.

Well the wargamming pack is officially curated by wargamming.  You can be assured that any of the mods installed with it should not violate any rules.  While Aslains and others are usually pretty good about following the rules you can't be 100% sure with them.  If you are new to mods or want to make sure you stay legal then use the wargamming version.

0crazy8s0    260
2 minutes ago, Kyralee said:

Well the wargamming pack is officially curated by wargamming.  You can be assured that any of the mods installed with it should not violate any rules.  While Aslains and others are usually pretty good about following the rules you can't be 100% sure with them.  If you are new to mods or want to make sure you stay legal then use the wargamming version.

I've always used Aslains and never had issues.

• Cool 1

0crazy8s0    260
4 hours ago, Artic_Tiger_Kristine_1 said:

Artic_Tiger_Kristine, would you please add to the official mod pack the ability turn off the in game chat please.

It is not necessarily needed for the game here.  You can disable in game chat by pressing the X at the bottom of the chat box.

shot-17.12.14_11.55.22-0439.jpg

• Cool 1

oz_boater    17
20 hours ago, 0crazy8s0 said:

I've always used Aslains and never had issues.

and they just changed the rules yesterday, so unfortunately "past history is not [no longer] a guide to future performance"

0crazy8s0    260
20 minutes ago, oz_boater said:

and they just changed the rules yesterday, so unfortunately "past history is not [no longer] a guide to future performance"

Yea I actually made the switch to the official mod pack today I actually got rid of aslains mod pack from my system.

was the mod that showed allies consumable ruled as illegal? no longer in the pack and it was bloody helpful in CW to time our hydro properly without having to remember to call it everytime

oz_boater    17
3 minutes ago, Emperor_Solaris said:

was the mod that showed allies consumable ruled as illegal? no longer in the pack and it was bloody helpful in CW to time our hydro properly without having to remember to call it everytime

Mods that changes scripts.zip are no longer allowed, 2 mods were removed from Aslain as a result. This may have been one of them

Yes, I also found it useful to know what my team mates were actually doing

theLaalaa    74
6 hours ago, oz_boater said:

Mods that changes scripts.zip are no longer allowed, 2 mods were removed from Aslain as a result. This may have been one of them

Well and precisely stated. The info wasn't deemed cheating, the way the info was displayed used the same method that cheats use to display info.

I allow you to look over my shoulder while I install both modpaks here: