You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rocketdrive

Steven Seagul voice

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles

I cant get this thing to work. I have the voice selected but it only plays when I have the captain on board. Is there anyway to make this the default voice over?

Members
6,620 posts
25,238 battles

Seagal, and no.

Anyway why would you even want to?

People are looking for ways to get rid of his voice over (hint: Aislain's has a mod for that).

• Cool 1

Members
6,620 posts
25,238 battles

What I do not understand, is how did they stop the takes at that point.

I understand why they hired him. Fine. yet, any decent director would talk to him and get another take, and another, until the voice over is properly done.

He understands that from his film days, yet at some point they gave up and decided to stop and roll with what they had collected so far. Seriously?

• Cool 1

[OPEC]
Members
925 posts
5,108 battles
10 minutes ago, Beornotns said:

You gotta admit, either he was awoken from a Rip Van Winkle-esque slumber immediately prior to taping, or his cough syrup addiction is getting pretty serious.

~B

Nothing more fun in WoWS than Steven Seagal's monotonic, yet somehow hilarious call of, "Fire Alarm..."

• Cool 1

Members
310 posts
6,245 battles
On 8/30/2017 at 3:47 PM, HowitzerBlitzer said:

:Smile_facepalm:

If the voice is in the list and is selected it should work regardless.  

What is the point of it being there?  

A good idea would be to get voice overs from actual ship captains from different nations... That would be Awesome.  

If WG can record the guns and ship sounds why can't they see about getting some captains to get their voices recorded in gaming history in game?  

Even if they pulled some voices from famous movies of commands given that would be awesome too! :Smile_honoring:  eg: Midway. Red October... ect?

Can you imagine someone like Humphrey Bogart or John Waynes voice from WW2 Movies they where in.

Edited by RCN_1966FireHorse
links died