You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Brymm

Welp I was going to spend money...

76 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
245 battles

Until I hit t3 and t4.. Now I am just getting seal clubbed to death every [edited]match. Others getting citadel hits or whatever for half my health no matter what ship I use. Or even better torpedos magically appearing in my [edited]without any warning whatsoever. This is 1000 times worse than World of Tanks and the learning curve for that game is hideous. Now with the British heavy introduced its just going to get worse.

When will the morons at WG finally wake up and devise a MM system that pits new players against new players. I will not be fodder for the seal clubbing [edited] divisions

No money for you WG.

• Cool 1

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,576 battles

Bye, don't hit your head on the door on you way out.

• Cool 1

Members
10,914 posts
2,566 battles

Sure, the learning curve is pretty significant, but from my personal experience, putting a bit of time into learning how the game works and how to play better is a way better investment of your time than simply continuing on, and not learning anything. The learning curve may be high, but most of the things that you actually need to know to succeed are well documented, unlike WoT, where I still have no idea how exactly the concealment/spotting system works.

Of course, if you don't want to learn, that's fine as well. WoWS-esque games may just not be for you.

• Cool 1

[OPG]
Supertester
1,888 posts
10,013 battles
13 minutes ago, Brymm said:

Until I hit t3 and t4.. Now I am just getting seal clubbed to death every [edited]match. Others getting citadel hits or whatever for half my health no matter what ship I use. Or even better torpedos magically appearing in my [edited]without any warning whatsoever. This is 1000 times worse than World of Tanks and the learning curve for that game is hideous. Now with the British heavy introduced its just going to get worse.

When will the morons at WG finally wake up and devise a MM system that pits new players against new players. I will not be fodder for the seal clubbing [edited] divisions

No money for you WG.

There was a protected MM that kept you from seeing more experienced player, up until you played 100 games, at which point the game considered you too experienced to continue playing with those folks.  

Where should they have drawn the line? 150 games? 200? I mean one can't expect the kiddie pool to last forever., or else it is just one big ocean.

• Cool 2

[RUST]
Alpha Tester
884 posts
3,403 battles

Or you could try stop whining, put on your big boy pants, and learn the game.

The forums are by and large, quite accommodating to people who want to get better.

You just need to ask.

If you are just going to come here and complain you are going to get a very different reception.

• Cool 3

[ARP2]
Members
1,224 posts
3,569 battles

What does money have to do with you still being a minnow in a sea of sharks?

[PT8TO]
Members
277 posts
11,622 battles
26 minutes ago, Brymm said:

No money for you WG.

Troll-Face.jpg.88c60ded1a22618ce8844d9a12a78c14.jpg

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,894 battles

The Beatings will continue until you get to tier 7 but it doesn't sound like you will be doing that any time soon. Oh yeah, I forgot to ad that they start up again at tier 8. If you were looking for sympathy, you will have to go to Redit, this forum is not going to give much sympathy. Advice yes, Sympathy No.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,238 posts
8,804 battles

Be patient, the learning curve is steeper than in WoT and little from that game will translate to WoWS.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
2 minutes ago, Gizuke said:

Ok . I just have to know . In your avatar ; who is driving ?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,342 posts
9,433 battles

I was going to spend money just now...  I actually hit the BUY button on the Graf Zeppelin...

It's still up in the News section.

'Page not Found'

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,269 posts
47 minutes ago, RobertViktor68 said:

contented sigh reading this op

Takes you back perhaps? I remember those days as if they were... two days ago... 

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,795 posts
13,629 battles
18 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

The Beatings will continue until you get to tier 7 but it doesn't sound like you will be doing that any time soon. Oh yeah, I forgot to ad that they start up again at tier 8. If you were looking for sympathy, you will have to go to Redit, this forum is not going to give much sympathy. Advice yes, Sympathy No.

Its almost like I've seen this sentiment expressed some where before. 

Its odd. 

Spoiler

PW3AcWh.jpg

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,894 battles
Just now, RedSeaBear said:

Its almost like I've seen this sentiment expressed some where before. 

Its odd. 

Reveal hidden contents

PW3AcWh.jpg

Was thinking of you Sea Bear when I was writing it.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,478 battles
22 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I was going to spend money just now...  I actually hit the BUY button on the Graf Zeppelin...

It's still up in the News section.

'Page not Found'

Not sure if serious...

[NDA]
Supertester
4,795 posts
13,629 battles
5 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Was thinking of you Sea Bear when I was writing it.

vIT1ER9.gif

[WOLFD]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
15 posts
1 hour ago, Brymm said:

No money for you WG.

It doesn't look like you're having a hard time playing this game with very few battles under your belt. Also, why is it the Developer's fault if you can't play a battle unscathed?

EDIT: Also "t3 and t4" you get to play in the kiddie pool. You will never see two tiers above your tier until you play tiers 5 and above.

Brymm.png

[PT8TO]
Members
277 posts
11,622 battles
26 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Ok . I just have to know . In your avatar ; who is driving ?

star trek guy with his pale skin.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,165 battles
1 hour ago, Brymm said:

No money for you WG.

A1UpeFf.gif

• Cool 2

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,343 battles

if everyone left after only 84 PVP games.... you would be the only one  here.....
Need to just keep going.... you have decent potential.... and if you think its hard at tier 3 and 4.....holy CRAP are you gonna rant....

[ZR]
WoWS Wiki Editor
552 posts
4,747 battles

imo WoWS is so much easier to play and learn as a new player than WoT (ugh, the crew system and spotting mechanics sucked). Once you learn positioning and some tactics you should find it a lot easier to play.