Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Drago_Ryder

New to the forums, but not the game

6 comments in this topic

Members
150 posts
2,332 battles

Hello everyone. My name is Drago Ryder. I typically play IJN CAs and KMS BBs, though I only have the Tirpitz for the latter. I have been playing this game since it first released to open beta (3/22/15 to be precise), and have continued to learn ever since. I first heard about this game from the vidoes of a certain british gnome, among other youtubers, and I instantly fell in love with it. As for the forum itself, I figured now would be a good time as any to become an active part in it. I've been trolling around for a while, and now here I am.

[TBW]
Members
6,342 posts
11,884 battles

Welcome to the forums D_R it's a great game and I was out trolling around Lake Minnetonka yesterday. There were 4 takers but no keepers (3 small Northern Pike and a small Large Mouth Bass). Have a good day. Is the term small Large Mouth Bass an oxymoron?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TBOW]
Beta Testers
3,261 posts
649 battles

Welcome to the forums Drago_Ryder! We are glad to have you. If you have any questions let us know and we will do our best to answer. 

[NDA]
Supertester
4,775 posts
13,592 battles

Welcome aboard sailor; May the wind be at your back, your enemies sail straight, the enemy torpedoes miss by a mile and RNG be always in your favor. Be sure to pick up you complementary Torch and Pitchfork for when the mob rallies for flame wars. Or stock up on popcorn over there if you're more of the Watch the world burn kind of player. Remember if you can't say something nice or helpful at all its better to just post funny memes and gifs because we could all use a laugh. 

The Sinksalot Fleet salutes you, 
See you top side.

[RUST]
Members
860 posts
7,842 battles

Now use the forum to find a good clan/community and run some divisions!   The teamwork dynamics in this game are quite excellent!

Sign in to follow this