You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wacko17

0.6.10 Bug Reporting

97 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,109 battles

Greetings Captains!

Have you noticed any issues in game with the new update? Please let us know here. Remember, if you are having issues or game crashes and you have mods installed, please uninstall them and try again. On top of that, we have a handy WG Check Tool to help out, so please check that out here: 

You can also check out my little guide on how to report a bug here: 

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,758 battles

Ships won't load in port.

Update: Fixed after running Check and Repair under Game Settings.

Edited by SoftAndCute

[HINON]
Supertester
18,928 posts
12,454 battles

Was not awarded low tier RNBB, despite finishing all three missions and collecting all three blueprint flag. Suspect this has to do with me being a ST.

Alpha Tester
2,283 posts
4,364 battles

Lost BP flags..  gained Iron Duke flag but no BB's in port  ticket #1124512

submitted 5 hours ago.   In addition..  when updating second instance of WoWs whilst playing the first instance..  game crashed to desktop.. on further examination BOTH instances of WoWs on Hard drive were empty.. no files in either.  Had to redownload and setup from scratch for both instances.

M

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
418 posts
1,829 battles

First of all to everyone that has loading/crashing/freezing issues, do several integrity checks until you get two all-clears in a row. There is something funky about this update as it changed file format/storage.

Secondly but just as important,

Bug report:

Mouse-over info for shells, damage control party, repair and the likes in-game are not showing. Neither is the old countdown on reload that occurred on the AP/HE shell icon.

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,799 posts
18,709 battles
24 minutes ago, Lert said:

Was not awarded low tier RNBB, despite finishing all three missions and collecting all three blueprint flag. Suspect this has to do with me being a ST.

I received all three of those free British Battleships with those (3) Flags from the British mission.... 

[SYN]
Members
14,370 posts
10,239 battles

0.6.10 installer issue.

I am running the WGC upgraded from old standalone client and the installer failed to delete the .killme files in games/wows/res_packages.

Deleting those .killme files freed up 12.2GB of space

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
418 posts
1,829 battles

The engine "rumbling" of the Bellerophon (not tried other ships yet after patch) is extremely loud. I already have volume low from before, but I can't turn it more down without other effects suffering. No matter how far I zoom out the noise is just deafening to the point where I have to take off the headset or suffer pain.

[HELLS]
Members
1,688 posts
15,246 battles

I had to uninstall the game. I mentioned this in an earlier thread. The reinstall has been hanging for 3 hours now, task manager says it is working properly, and I will have to stop the reinstall, manually delete all WoWs gaming file folders remaining, along with the updater and log files and try again from scratch after rebooting the system because I need my computer for work puposes. This is not fun....

[SYN]
Members
14,370 posts
10,239 battles
1 minute ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

I had to uninstall the game. I mentioned this in an earlier thread. The reinstall has been hanging for 3 hours now, task manager says it is working properly, and I will have to stop the reinstall, manually delete all WoWs gaming file folders remaining, along with the updater and log files and try again from scratch after rebooting the system because I need my computer for work puposes. This is not fun....

The game installer was very resource intensive on my CPU and disk while it was installing and took a while.

I am using an i5-3570k + SSD, so I can only guess it takes way longer on a slower CPU with slower HDD

[335TH]
Members
1 post
5,089 battles

FYI.....If you are a member of a Clan here, the clan portal is not loading (or even showing for that matter). The Clan chat window is still there and functional but it says "Undefined". It does show your correct Clan designation in the team lists while in battle. I did check with others in different Clans and they are reporting the same thing. Exiting and restarting the game does nothing. Have not put in a ticket yet.

• Cool 1

[MANC]
[MANC]
Members
13 posts
2,597 battles
1 hour ago, soshootmenow said:

FYI.....If you are a member of a Clan here, the clan portal is not loading (or even showing for that matter). The Clan chat window is still there and functional but it says "Undefined". It does show your correct Clan designation in the team lists while in battle. I did check with others in different Clans and they are reporting the same thing. Exiting and restarting the game does nothing. Have not put in a ticket yet.

Same thing happened to me, if I need to, I'll put a ticket in, but can we get a comment first from WoWS folks on what this might be first?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,332 battles
2 hours ago, soshootmenow said:

Same.

[CO_OP]
[CO_OP]
Members
205 posts
12,732 battles

I seem to have lost my clan tab and access to my clan .  the tag shows up in game but not in port.

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,109 battles
4 hours ago, soshootmenow said:

Hey everyone, I am currently investigating this with the support team. I want to confirm that clans are still available on the back end and I can see members within those clans so I am thinking it may just be an UI issue. 

For those of you who cannot see the clan page at all please attempt the following: 

The first is to add the file (World_of_warships/cef/cef_browser_process.exe) to your Anti-Virus trusted programs. There is an example on how to do this here: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/set-program-trusted-avg-76320.html

Or, if that doesn't help you can try to Disable checking HTTPS-connections in your anti-virus. There is an example on how to do this here: http://www.trishtech.com/2015/01/fixing-untrusted-connection-problem-resulting-from-avast-antivirus/

For those who simply cannot see their clan tags in port/battle/wherever please do an integrity check of your game client from the launcher. 

Please let me know if that resolves your issue or not.

[CO_OP]
[CO_OP]
Members
205 posts
12,732 battles

the clan tab shows up when the game first starts in port then after 1/2 sec it's gone but my clan still shows up in the game.  ur suggestions didnt work

disabling firewall doesnt help

Edited by jimpat2

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,109 battles
36 minutes ago, jimpat2 said:

the clan tab shows up when the game first starts in port then after 1/2 sec it's gone but my clan still shows up in the game.  ur suggestions didnt work

disabling firewall doesnt help

Thank you, and I am sorry. Sending out all of the data I have collected to the devs shortly. 

[DENY]
Members
205 posts
10,343 battles
5 hours ago, soshootmenow said:

I have the same issue just put in a ticket

Members
7 posts
1,080 battles

Just updated and all of my Doubloons are gone.. I had over 10,000... Now it says I have zero?????

I just updated my world of Warships install... logged on and all of my doubloons are gone. Says I have zero. I had thousands of doubloons and just recently added more. Any idea what's going on? I submitted a ticket, but I'm still waiting for a response. Additionally there's no way for me to check my order history, etc. I logged onto the website and my profile showed I had 11,000 plus doubloons. I then browsed the support section and went back to my account / profile. Now it's showing I have zero doubloons on the website. Super confused as to what's going on with my account.
Edited by Captain_PooBeard

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Members
139 posts
11,605 battles

Started a ticket this morning on this issue.  Been put through the hoops with the support guys.  Ran 4 diagnostic tests, 3 integrity tests, new installs and the support guy still wants more proof before he tells the developers.  Im tired.lol  Also ran direct to the clan file and it still cant show the clan list.

[POP]
Members
1,224 posts
8,033 battles

Having a major problem with video stuttering. 

I'm outfitting ships for the Corgi challenge and adding, flags, camo, upgrades, and Captain's skills as quickly as I can. The UI is pausing and jumping a lot.

I've got an i7 CPU with 8 gigs of RAM and a GTX1050Ti video card. I don't think it's my system.  

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
418 posts
1,829 battles

Had a few access violation memory crashes after 0.6.10.0, never ever had those previously in any build. I have had ucrtbase.dll errors, of same kind, in WoT after latest update as well. Could be the source, or connected, since it shows up here as well.

EDIT: Yep, from event viewer:

Faulting application name: worldofwarships.exe, version: 0.6.10.0, time stamp: 0x59a418c3
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.DLL, version: 10.0.10240.16384, time stamp: 0x559f3aa5
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x0007d85a
Faulting process id: 0x1920
Faulting application start time: 0x01d321f3991137b6
Faulting application path: F:\World_of_Warships_NA\worldofwarships.exe
Faulting module path: F:\World_of_Warships_NA\ucrtbase.DLL
Report Id: fba7ed62-8de8-11e7-aec0-005056c00008

wows_error.png

Edited by Krautjaeger