Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soundwave666

New Version Bug : Game Crash each Time i select a ship

5 comments in this topic

[-_W_-]
Banned
135 posts
12,776 battles

ok since this new version of the game when i log into world of warship and i select a ship my game crash and Nothing hapen...... so i cant do anything i cant select a other ship i am just there waiting that Something hapen....

i also was having 1 day of premium left and i guess it gona get wasted cause of your bug in your game ''great''

[ATTS]
Members
37 posts
4,221 battles

Same. Only the waiting symbol in the middle of the screen. 

Crashes are somewhat random - sometimes I can select a different ship or other port elements. Once I was able to enter a battle (had to reconnect though, game froze on entering battle...). 

After a bit of clicking around, game freezes everytime, no ship is ever shown in port... 

Workaround/fix would be quite appreciated, can't wait to get my hands on those British fatties... xD

[R-F]
Members
395 posts
14,329 battles

Open the Launcher and in the settings hit the "game integrity check" (or some such) button.

The launcher will start checking the files and will -in all likelihood- start a hefty download. People report this fixes their problem, mine is about to finish downloading, so I'll let you know after.

It looks like the new package download thing is not working very well.

[ATTS]
Members
37 posts
4,221 battles

Thanks for the hint. 

I will wait a bit if they come up with a better fix. 

Redownloading the whole game after every patch has become slightly discouraging (not everybody has fast internet on this planet...)

Sign in to follow this