Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JdeMolay

Unsporting behavior

8 comments in this topic

[KSE]
Beta Testers
392 posts
13,419 battles

It ought to be an instant reporting by everyone on your team for unsporting behavior against the CV driver  who brings a Graf Zep to your team, especially when the opposing team has a Shokaku. Just saying....and venting...and

/sarcasm.

• Cool 1

[KSE]
Beta Testers
392 posts
13,419 battles

If both teams have one then its like special Olympics for CV drivers, but it balances.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,819 posts
18,506 battles

There are some GZ drivers who aren't exactly horrible in them.  While I reserve the right to be horrible in whatever CV I happen to drive...

Course, that said I did play opposite one the other day who didn't know how to strafe and said so over open chat.  In which case you shouldn't buy a high tier premium CV regardless of make....

Edited by Warped_1

[NERO]
Members
3,629 posts

People actually do report others on sight for playing ships they don't personally like. I've seen someone say they reported a guy just for having a Missouri when it first came out because he "had too much time to grind free XP". 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,225 posts
40 minutes ago, JdeMolay said:

It ought to be an instant reporting by everyone on your team for unsporting behavior against the CV driver  who brings a Graf Zep to your team, especially when the opposing team has a Shokaku. Just saying....and venting...and

/sarcasm.

I'm forced to give you a +1 due to the prevalence of these threads recently. :Smile_teethhappy:

You'd think some of these new players had never been online before...:Smile_amazed:

[R-F]
Members
955 posts
14,427 battles
3 hours ago, JdeMolay said:

/sarcasm.

I report anyone who isn't queued up in a Yamato. Also they should make idiocy illegal. That is all...

Sign in to follow this