You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lagry

The clan section issue

13 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
4,658 battles

The clan section, which next to the Profile section as usual now has gone and the clan chat section in the left corner now changed to "undefined" instead of clan's name.

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.08.30 - 21.45.31.45.png

• Cool 1

[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
650 posts
7,873 battles

The clan tab is there for me, but when selecting you get a "WEB SERVER IS UNAVAILABLE" message.

[SRP]
Beta Testers
133 posts
8,072 battles

I'm having same issue...clan chat window reads "[undefined]" and the clan tab that is usually at top next to profile tab is missing...

[SHDWC]
Beta Testers
18 posts
7,057 battles

I  am having the same issue, my clan I made seems to be undefined and my tag is gone.

[SPF]
Members
12 posts
9,939 battles

Your not alone I'm still having this same issue, I thought I would have been fixed when they fixed the premium shop, among other web based stuff, but on mine the tab shows up for a moment when first loading then disappears. the one time I got it to stay it said Web Server Is Unavailable. It would be nice to get some kind of a response about this.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Members
142 posts
11,619 battles

No answers yet on my Support ticket about the clan issue.  If I do get a positive answer Ill share.

[D2]
Members
2 posts
5,576 battles

Same issue here.  

I'm also the founder of my clan.  I'm curious if everyone seeing this is a founder or just members.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Members
142 posts
11,619 battles

The answer on my ticket is that the "Developers know about it and working on it"  Problem with the ui.  I'm a clan Commander too and no timetable given on a solution.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

fwiw it's working now, yah, I just explored the site. 

For NA server though they need to do some UI touch-up... they use a comma in place of a decimal point (ala EU comma versus NA decimal) so to a NA player, the values look well, wonky. 

Also wondering - anyone know - do hidden stats appear in clan stats? IOW, if a player's personal stats are hidden, do the magically appear in the Clan stats even though they are hidden? tiafyc