Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Oh really?

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

745
[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles

WOWS wikia probably just needs updating.

 

But 60, then 72, then finally 45 seconds to rotate MB 180 degrees for T3, T4-6, then T7-10 UK BBs? Are you serious??? That really means these BBs need to stay mid-range rather than close in for the brawl. Ugh!

 

Just me, since I enjoy brawling and the short MB rotation on freddy/Tirp/Iowa, but *sigh* how am I going to enjoy a BB line that uses poor-quality grease to turn their MB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,479
[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,419 posts
3,411 battles

At least they didn't keep the 72 all the way up, like they should have.

 

But in exchange, you get:

  • Big AoE HE
  • HE 1/4
  • High Firestarting chances
  • Short Fuse AP
  • Improved Rudder Shift (vs same Tier BBs)
  • High concealment (later tiers)
  • Warspite Repair Party (until T7/8)
  • Hyper Repair Party (T8/9 and T10)
  • Respectable dispersion

 

Oh, and they all get waterline citadels instead of above-waterline citadels as they should (from KGV or Monarch onwards).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,118
[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,476 battles
13 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Just me, since I enjoy brawling and the short MB rotation on freddy/Tirp/Iowa, but *sigh* how am I going to enjoy a BB line that uses poor-quality grease to turn their MB?

Play like Warspite, use your rudder and plan ahead.  Yeah, sometimes you're just gonna get caught out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,356 posts
3,559 battles
16 minutes ago, Reymu said:

WOWS wikia probably just needs updating.

 

But 60, then 72, then finally 45 seconds to rotate MB 180 degrees for T3, T4-6, then T7-10 UK BBs? Are you serious??? That really means these BBs need to stay mid-range rather than close in for the brawl. Ugh!

 

Just me, since I enjoy brawling and the short MB rotation on freddy/Tirp/Iowa, but *sigh* how am I going to enjoy a BB line that uses poor-quality grease to turn their MB?

Put jack dunkirk on them and that alleviates the problem considerably 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,123
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,109 posts
18,633 battles

Till T7 you have the unbuffed Warspite turret turning time aka 72 seconds for 180° That's why I free XP to T7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,680
[TBW]
Members
6,342 posts
11,884 battles

Different ships different tactics. UK BB's are not close up brawlers. You now know what captains skill to pick on line 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
745
[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles

New playstyle to learn alright *sigh*

 

And really fluffyheads, if you glanced at my T6 BB stats, you'd notice I don't have Warspite. But Jack Dunkirk will need some retraining (currently on Fiji), still, be something fun to try out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,698
[YORHA]
Members
3,253 posts
1 minute ago, Reymu said:

New playstyle to learn alright *sigh*

 

And really fluffyheads, if you glanced at my T6 BB stats, you'd notice I don't have Warspite. But Jack Dunkirk will need some retraining (currently on Fiji), still, be something fun to try out.

 

No, you're a fluffyhead!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
745
[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles
6 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

 

No, you're a fluffyhead!

Know what, I'll shoot you a PM when next I'll be on, then we can properly argue in all-chat during battle about who's the fluffyhead.

 

Yes, WOWS Shenanigans topic random crossed my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,698
[YORHA]
Members
3,253 posts
22 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Know what, I'll shoot you a PM when next I'll be on, then we can properly argue in all-chat during battle about who's the fluffyhead.

 

Yes, WOWS Shenanigans topic random crossed my mind.

 

Nice try but I ain't loosin' no Karma points for calling someone a Fluffyhead. They are too valuable and hard to come by.

 

Even if they are a Fluffyhead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
745
[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles
3 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

 

Nice try but I ain't loosin' no Karma points for calling someone a Fluffyhead. They are too valuable and hard to come by.

 

Even if they are a Fluffyhead.

Ah give me a break, div mates can't vote up or down each other in same battles. Besides, compliments and reports in-game are rare in my experience. Besides, unless you call everyone a fluffyhead I doubt you'll lose karma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,698
[YORHA]
Members
3,253 posts
1 minute ago, Reymu said:

Ah give me a break, div mates can't vote up or down each other in same battles. Besides, compliments and reports in-game are rare in my experience. Besides, unless you call everyone a fluffyhead I doubt you'll lose karma.

 

I think you might want to head down to the nearest filling station for a top up...

 

p5W1GCc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
745
[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles
6 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

 

I think you might want to head down to the nearest filling station for a top up...

 

p5W1GCc.jpg

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/funny-star-wars-pull-my-finger.jpg

 

Anywho who, probably should knock off the bantering before it derails so hard the earth's crust jumps out of the way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,635 posts
13,469 battles

Folks were complaining that the Koenig Albert's turrets rotated slowly. Hell, they're greased lightning compared to the tier 3 and 4 Teabags's turrets.

2 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

Till T7 you have the unbuffed Warspite turret turning time aka 72 seconds for 180° That's why I free XP to T7

I'm thinking of doing the same thing, though I'm going to wait and see how well KGV does before I do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×