You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
stockmankrause

Just got given a iron duke ship why is this?

19 comments in this topic

Members
779 posts
6,186 battles

Why did i get a iron duke ship i didnt even update the game as yet?

Thats a weird going on for sure as the game cannot update without me loading it first?

[KFL]
Members
689 posts
5,369 battles

Its a good idea to pay attention to the "news" section of the main world of warship page. Also look at the missions in game. 

• Cool 2

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

sigh. it means you completed the missions to get iron duke without even knowing it. As pxk3 said, it helps if you read the news once in a while.

Members
779 posts
6,186 battles
2 minutes ago, pck3 said:

Its a good idea to pay attention to the "news" section of the main world of warship page. Also look at the missions in game. 

?

Why did i get the iron duke?

I didnt ask for it or do any missions?

Members
779 posts
6,186 battles
Just now, MajorRenegade said:

sigh. it means you completed the missions to get iron duke without even knowing it. As pxk3 said, it helps if you read the news once in a while.

I only asked ffs i mean come on ...................sigh.

[KFL]
Members
689 posts
5,369 battles

Sorry i was short with you. Yes you completed missions for it. Look at the British BB hype news topics on the main page. There were goals that could be completed to get the t3, t4, t5 ship. Like most goals, they are just completed through playing the game.

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles
Just now, stockmankrause said:

I only asked ffs i mean come on ...................sigh.

maybe try reading the news before making a thread? you will be surprised how often your question will get answered

but yes, sigh......................zzzzzzzzzz

• Cool 1

[NGA-R]
Supertester
1,038 posts
5,891 battles

You obviously completed tasks for the missions maybe without realizing it.  Also your client may be set to auto-update.  Having an attitude about getting a ship for free is kind of asinine and will only bring more attitude in return.  It just boggles my mind how many people refuse to read the news or even search the forums, they just want to come onto the forums and throw a temper tantrum.  Grow the heck up

Edited by Ghost_Raven75

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
712 posts
2,602 battles

Evidently the OP is ignorant of the missions in-game, the award notifications in-game, etc. After 5,088 matches and 732 posts on the forums, one would be inclined to think they would know better. :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

Members
779 posts
6,186 battles
34 minutes ago, Bravo_Zulu_000 said:

Evidently the OP is ignorant of the missions in-game, the award notifications in-game, etc. After 5,088 matches and 732 posts on the forums, one would be inclined to think they would know better. :cap_hmm:

I dont bother to look sorry and all.

70 bbs in queue lol thats just silly.

10 iron dukes in 1 battle thats just silly.

[TBW]
Members
6,334 posts
11,884 battles
11 minutes ago, stockmankrause said:

70 bbs in queue lol thats just silly.

10 iron dukes in 1 battle thats just silly.

Silly but true and it's not even the week end yet. This is going to be a good week to play a DD. Since you don't read the news I will fill you in on the Corgi Captain deal this week end. If you see a Corgi Captain on the opposing team you can win stuff for being the one that sinks them.

What do Corgis and Labor Day Weekend have in common?

The prizes are listed in the link.

Members
779 posts
6,186 battles
14 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Silly but true and it's not even the week end yet. This is going to be a good week to play a DD. Since you don't read the news I will fill you in on the Corgi Captain deal this week end. If you see a Corgi Captain on the opposing team you can win stuff for being the one that sinks them.

What do Corgis and Labor Day Weekend have in common?

The prizes are listed in the link.

A what?

[NGA-R]
Supertester
1,038 posts
5,891 battles
23 minutes ago, stockmankrause said:

A what?

Ok this guy is truly either mentally handicapped or truly clueless and doesn't know how to use the forums for anything other than complaining.  Someone truly needs some help.

Members
650 posts
1,632 battles
1 hour ago, Ghost_Raven75 said:

Ok this guy is truly either mentally handicapped or truly clueless and doesn't know how to use the forums for anything other than complaining.  Someone truly needs some help.

Reading some of his past topics... I think he may just be a kid? 

[DRACS]
Members
3,350 posts

Ironic. OP has no idea why he got a free tier 5 ship, while some of us just quit the third week mission in frustration because of that damn BB kill mission without BBs.

Members
2,880 posts
1,365 battles
5 hours ago, Bravo_Zulu_000 said:

LOL, you would think that like 10 years ago.  After playing Wargaming games and many online games, ive come to realize, players are hopeless and no way in hell do they read the news sections or update notes. 

Seems like everyone would basically know that by now.