Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ferallion

Patch 6.10 Failing to load ships in port

5 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
3,115 battles

Updated to patch 6.10. Game was windowed. Not a problem, usually happens with every patch. Opened up settings and set to full screen. Port just sits there trying to load my ships to which it fails and just cycles. When I try to alt tab out of the game to close it because the menu is no longer accessible, it gives me the black screen of death and I cannot interact with my desktop, task manager, or Warships. 

Pretty big bug. Going to wait for a patch to fix it hopefully soon. Otherwise I won't be playing Warships for a while. 

[UDEAD]
Members
10 posts
5,197 battles

Hi there,

Given that others have not had trouble, would you mind looking to see if you had any mods installed? If you do/did, know that as this is a big point release patch that it is likely a mod is conflicting. Please try to load via safe mode.

If you do not have mods, in the WoWs launcher, in the settings area, you should be able to find a setting to check your game integrity. Perhaps attempt that as well?

[SG]
Members
2 posts
6,939 battles

No mods - same problem. Anchor spins then stops and game is locked up in port. Re-starting client does not work. Re-start does not work.  BUG

[UDEAD]
Members
10 posts
5,197 battles

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to reddit here, but a few others reported similar issues with this new patch, and as per above in my comment, the check integrity option fixed it for them. Do try that.

Sign in to follow this