You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Patch happened, did not get my free British BBs

6 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
18,968 posts
12,487 battles

I completed all my UK BB missions, got the three blueprint flags. yet was not given the low teir UK BBs when the patch happened. They are still unresearched. Other people have gotten them fine (but can't seem to sell them).

@NikoPower, @Pigeon_of_War, @Trevzor

[FOXEH]
Members
3,321 posts
11,873 battles

Got all three and the sales dialog shows up but the ships remain after "selling". No credits are added. Interesting...

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,478 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

I completed all my UK BB missions, got the three blueprint flags. yet was not given the low teir UK BBs when the patch happened. They are still unresearched. Other people have gotten them fine (but can't seem to sell them).

@NikoPower, @Pigeon_of_War, @Trevzor

Lert, did you still have the test versions before the patch, I assume?  Wondering if other testers are going to have the same issue.  I can't log in to check myself until lunchtime.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,968 posts
12,487 battles
Just now, kerensky914 said:

Lert, did you still have the test versions before the patch, I assume?

Yes, the patch removed them. I think this is what went 'wrong'. Would need other STs to weigh in to see if this is what happened.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,478 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

Yes, the patch removed them. I think this is what went 'wrong'. Would need other STs to weigh in to see if this is what happened.

I would not be surprised.  Several of us were discussing that possibility last night on slack.  I went ahead and put my Brit captains in reserve just in case, and I bet when I check at lunch I don't have any Brit BBs.