You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
stockmankrause

Cv virgin here with japanese cvs.

4 comments in this topic

Members
779 posts
6,186 battles

It was on sale so i bought a cv but i wanted usa cv not japanese.

Im not sure now how to get away from japanese cvs to usa cvs which is what i wanted but ive spent all my research points etc on the japanese cv.

Ok i have a issue can you tell me how to make the writing on the right side transparent when you press the m key for map 1 time.

The map screen tells you the button for quick commands etc i want all this writing turned off can it be done its blocking the screen?

Thanks i am a cv virgin but its fun apart from the team whine when i have the 1 fighter squad.

Members
779 posts
6,186 battles
Just now, stockmankrause said:

It was on sale so i bought a cv but i wanted usa cv not japanese.

Im not sure now how to get away from japanese cvs to usa cvs which is what i wanted but ive spent all my research points etc on the japanese cv.

Ok i have a issue can you tell me how to make the writing on the right side transparent when you press the m key for map 1 time.

The map screen tells you the button for quick commands etc i want all this writing turned off can it be done its blocking the screen?

Thanks i am a cv virgin but its fun apart from the team whine when i have the 1 fighter squad.

Saipan?i have a 19 point us captain?

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,571 battles
23 minutes ago, stockmankrause said:

giphy.gif

• Cool 1

Members
779 posts
6,186 battles
2 minutes ago, FayFay731 said:

giphy.gif

When you start the battle in third person view of your cv and press m one time for map how do i remove the info on the right side of the screen its blocking my map view.