Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rolkatsuki

Rolkatsuki's Henri IV replays on Youtube

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles

so here's all my Henri IV replays uploaded to youtube by several guys there, if you want convincing on getting the Henri IV this is one thread you can binge watch my vids at enjoy~ /^.\\ b

 

1.  

1.5. same replay but commentated - (commentator: M3TALSPAR7AN)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. 

2.5. same replay but commentated - (commentator: M3TALSPAR7AN)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. commentated - (commentator: RogueFlameHaze)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7. 

 

 

Edited by Rolkatsuki
added 7th vid
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[SOV]
Members
381 posts
6,360 battles

Nicee, wp, lol at those teammates having a sook while you stuff up that Zao :D

also, on the commentated video, what mod is that they're using? it shows the bearing of the enemy ships when locked onto them.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles
4 minutes ago, Noacuracy said:

Nicee, wp, lol at those teammates having a sook while you stuff up that Zao :D

also, on the commentated video, what mod is that they're using? it shows the bearing of the enemy ships when locked onto them.

hehe thankyou! /^.\\ 

 

try pm the commentator with the youtuber about it with the video as reference as far as their description goes it's just HAKA Base Mods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[SOV]
Members
381 posts
6,360 battles
13 minutes ago, Rolkatsuki said:

try pm the commentator with the youtuber about it with the video as reference as far as their description goes it's just HAKA Base Mods. 

Cheers for that.

Keep lighting em up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
383
[WOLFB]
Members
1,662 posts
8,047 battles

It is a kinda original build here. RPF on French seems really questionable, considering how crap French concealment is. Knowing where is the nearest ship is good but I would not waste 4 point for this. Also judging by the minimap you are probably running concealment expert with the Steering Gear over Concealment module which is not a bad option, i still don't know if i should run Concealment or Rudder mod. Also since you shoot from afar and not closing the distance, i wonder if Def AA isn't better, Hydro help you spotting ennemi ship and torps but considering how far you often shoot it's not that usefull.

 

Oh well if you can work with that, I guess it's what matter 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles
On 31/10/2017 at 7:54 PM, AlcatrazNC said:

It is a kinda original build here. RPF on French seems really questionable, considering how crap French concealment is. Knowing where is the nearest ship is good but I would not waste 4 point for this. Also judging by the minimap you are probably running concealment expert with the Steering Gear over Concealment module which is not a bad option, i still don't know if i should run Concealment or Rudder mod. Also since you shoot from afar and not closing the distance, i wonder if Def AA isn't better, Hydro help you spotting ennemi ship and torps but considering how far you often shoot it's not that usefull.

 

Oh well if you can work with that, I guess it's what matter 

I don't run anything besides the prem camo that improve's my Henri's concealment. I put rudder mod on mine for dancing around incoming shells, the reason why I have rdf and hydro is that I play this ship as an oppotunitist shock troop(situational flank breaker).

 

Through I appreciate your warm approach of questions/opinions on my rather unorthodoxed specced cruiser /;^_\\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles

early bird 2018 video collection pack comment.

1. Being France's rear guard at least not from replayswows' channel for once.

2. I bet that DD wasn't expecting a cruiser faster than him to stop him from capping.

3. Glitchy replay, my shells and ship goes through islands.

4. Someone tell me was I dmg farming or did I just had kills stolen from me? 

 

Edited by Rolkatsuki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[CVA16]
Members
2,174 posts
9,662 battles

Interesting. I realize normally the last thing you want to be is up close and personal with a red BB,  but, if you find yourself there, at what range can you start citadelling a broadside tier 9-10 BB (not including Yamato/Musashi). Burning a BB down at close range is not usually a good option except for Flesh Wound medals. Aiming above the belt takes too long IF there is another option. (turning for a torp shot can get you killed, see Flesh Wound comment above).

Edited by Sabot_100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[CVA16]
Members
2,174 posts
9,662 battles
On 11/1/2017 at 3:34 AM, Rolkatsuki said:

I don't run anything besides the prem camo that improve's my Henri's concealment. I put rudder mod on mine for dancing around incoming shells, the reason why I have rdf and hydro is that I play this ship as an oppotunitist shock troop(situational flank breaker).

Next time WG has a free respec, I'll have to give this a try. NOT free to change to all the rudder mods and no concealment unfortunately, but it could be viable to be a better dodger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles
2 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

at what range can you start citadelling a broadside tier 9-10 BB (not including Yamato/Musashi).

Usually around 12km or less through i have cit a GK at ranges of 14 - 17km i blame good rng.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles
1 hour ago, Sabot_100 said:

Next time WG has a free respec, I'll have to give this a try. NOT free to change to all the rudder mods and no concealment unfortunately, but it could be viable to be a better dodger.

My commander skill spec is a bit different now I traded fireproof for concealment expert now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[CVA16]
Members
2,174 posts
9,662 battles
4 minutes ago, Rolkatsuki said:

My commander skill spec is a bit different now I traded fireproof for concealment expert now.

Wondered why the videos showed your whole superstructure on fire but it only counted as 1 fire. But do you still take all the rudder shift modules?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles
10 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

Wondered why the videos showed your whole superstructure on fire but it only counted as 1 fire. But do you still take all the rudder shift modules?

Yup I take all rudder shift modules.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[FRR]
Members
40 posts
4,854 battles
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles

Mid-2018 video pack.

1. here I eat the broadsides of US CAs.

 

2. exposing a thinning line in the enemy team's map control.

 

3. Supporting a Zao in my division in her aggressive push into B cap then eating the living broadside daylights out of enemy BBs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles
On 12/09/2018 at 7:31 AM, 7_3_PowerStroke said:

You love you HIV don't you???

iie-yes~! \ /^.\\ / 

this video is a Henri replay of mine in rank battles fighting a Mino and a DM at close range where their guns are more aventagous almost costed my ship:

 

The video below is a 1month old replay commentated by Lord_Zath:

 

Edited by Rolkatsuki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[SPTR]
Members
25,667 posts
10,829 battles

Another vid of me in ranked: 

 Who needs radar ship when you can take DDs off guard in their caps with your speed to empower your element of suprise on those caps far from spawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×