Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

Is there a chart or list somewhere...

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,015 posts
12,931 battles

...that shows the various ship drafts.

I was thinking about the new DWT(deep water torpedoes) and wondering which of the CAs or even CLs might be vulnerable to them. So I pop over to the Wiki to look at ship stats and I don't find that info any where. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but I do know the ships have different drafts because I can take my DDs much closer to islands then I can my BBs.

As DWTs come closer to a game reality I suspect that many people will want to know which ships in their fleet are susceptible to DWTs as well as which ones you should fire at or restrain from firing at.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Just scrolling through Wikipedia is a start, but a lot of the depths are in error, and not accurate, but it's a start.

Members
1,015 posts
12,931 battles
23 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Just scrolling through Wikipedia is a start, but a lot of the depths are in error, and not accurate, but it's a start.

I went back to the Wiki and looked much closer as they are not easy to find. Under Historical Info in the Ship Specifications section you'll find the individual ship drafts. Seems like a whole lot of trouble to look something up that's soon to be a major game mechanic. Perhaps the Wiki editors could make them more obvious and if the game ships don't match the historical ship stats then we REALLY need to know that. 

Edited by CrazyHorse_Denver

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
11 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

Perhaps the Wiki editors could make them more obvious and if the game ships don't match the historical ship stats then we REALLY need to know that. 

Well. I wasn't referring to the WoWs wiki, but anyways.

I'm sure they will, once the deep water torps actually become a thing and individual drafts of ships are required, then totally they'll put that stat in.

Sign in to follow this