You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AirshipCanon

We're creeping up on the good ole Spoopy Boss

10 comments in this topic

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,186 battles

Last two times were fun: The scenarios test featuring Steampunk ships fighting the Burning Legion and the Inquisitor Nikolai Boss with 200,000 HP last year, and the "I'm a T4 Captain looking to earn my stripes in this game... why is the enemy team only 6 players? Who is iChase, what is a Salem Witch? OH GOD I'M ON FIRE! WHY THE HELL DOES THAT CRUISER WITH BATTLESHIP HP AND RANGE SHOOT SO FAST!? OHGODIMDEAD!"/"WHY IS THERE A TIER 9 CV IN THIS T5 GAME?! [edited] NO [edited] NO STAY AWAY PANCAKES OF DEATH!!"

Will this year's spookiness be as great? But more importantly, will it be different? I mean Rasputin could easily come back. I don't think they're randomly going to give all the CCs and Supers a boss ship to [edited] with newbies with-- the player base of Halloween 2015 was a lot smaller after all-- and people didn't encounter either boss back then.

[TF-64]
Members
363 posts
12,549 battles

Last year's steampunk theme I thought was a blast. I would be extatic over an improved or slightly higher tier version of this. Hell, I'd be happy with the same thing again even. 

Edited by Slightlyaskewed
  • Cool 1

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,186 battles
6 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Just wondering is Spoopy supposed to be Spooky? @AirshipCanon

That'd be a meme way of writing it, yes.

Edited by AirshipCanon
First one is intentional, that was mobile stupidity.

[SIMP]
Members
818 posts
8,205 battles
4 minutes ago, Slightlyaskewed said:

Last year's steampunk theme I thought was a blast. I would be extatic over an improved or slightly higher tier version of this. Hell, I'd be happy with the same thing again even. 

Hell yeah, that was a blast to play

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

I would be totally okay with another go at Rasputin. But I would like to run the Halloween ships in random...just because..LOL. 

[NDA]
Supertester
4,768 posts
13,551 battles

Ah those tier 10 ships who terrorized the lower tiers for the previous Halloween event. 

Best memory was getting my T4 Russian DD into an ambush position on New Dawn and nuking a Witch from Des Moine. 

This kill was made all the sweeter because the enemy team had be saying in chat that with the Witch on their team it would be an easy win.

Their easy win turned into their easy defeat.  

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

i would honestly have no problem if they brought back the Rasputin scenario. i had a blast playing that.

others might be upset at the lack of something new though. so maybe they could throw it back in as scenario of the week while they do their new thing as well? iunno if that's something they could do easily though.