You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
007_chief

Scharnhorst

8 comments in this topic

[TNB]
Members
18 posts
13,168 battles

Do you have insight as to when or if the Scharnhorst will be going on sale in the near future?

Members
474 posts
8,410 battles
2 minutes ago, 007_chief said:

Do you have insight as to when or if the Scharnhorst will be going on sale in the near future?

Sale as a discount or for purchase?  I bought one for a friend the other day.  Secondly, got it at a discount when I got a random coupon from wargaming (was 1 use coupon), so if an officials sale?  Not sure, maybe during their 1 year anniversary next month.

[-VT3-]
Members
1,611 posts
3,346 battles

Scharnhorst is currently FOR sale...  As for ON sale?  I honestly cannot say.  Maybe you'll get one of those "personal offers" ingame?

[TNB]
Members
18 posts
13,168 battles

Thanks guys... I do see it is available for 9500 doubloons... but just like everyone else, I would love to see it for less. LOL...  I was going to grind my Bayern for the Gneisenau... but I think I would enjoy the Scharnhorst more.

Members
474 posts
8,410 battles
1 minute ago, 007_chief said:

Thanks guys... I do see it is available for 9500 doubloons... but just like everyone else, I would love to see it for less. LOL...  I was going to grind my Bayern for the Gneisenau... but I think I would enjoy the Scharnhorst more.

Both ships are fun in their own right, as I own both. :)

• Cool 1

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,713 posts
4,699 battles

I'm as cheap as the next guy but I dare say Shiny Horse is worth the price.  She is probably my favorite brawler, and I can pull things off in her that I could only dream about in other ships.