You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lillehuntrix

Steven Seagal's Excellent Day

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,303 battles
14 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

That must've taken a while.

I think I was at about 100k last November when the Missouri was announced.  So, yes.  Strategic use of +free xp stuff on 2x and 3x weekends (since you need a high base to maximize the free xp) goes a long way.  No conversion, though, so it was "free" (apart from the hours) for me.

Yes, Nelson next.  But since I was at about 725k when Nelson was announced I was not going to turn from my goal.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
3 minutes ago, Lillehuntrix said:

I think I was at about 100k last November when the Missouri was announced.  So, yes.  Strategic use of +free xp stuff on 2x and 3x weekends (since you need a high base to maximize the free xp) goes a long way.  No conversion, though, so it was "free" (apart from the hours) for me.

Yes, Nelson next.  But since I was at about 725k when Nelson was announced I was not going to turn from my goal.

That's how I intend to earn mine too. "Free." I started in February of this year and I'm at 225k. I'm not very strategic in the use of my flags though. I use them whenever I'm feeling optimistic, or whenever I have an odd number.

Anyway, congrats. It's very pleasing to reach long-term goals.

[--V--]
Members
482 posts
10,633 battles

Well done.  I'm at 625k Free XP.   Been hoarding so long though,,, not sure if I'll pull the trigger on Big Mo or not.  :)