You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Airglide2

Current list of Premium Ships earnable in Supercontainers?

24 comments in this topic

Members
650 posts
1,632 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

Is there a point in having a list when the odds are so low, most players will never see one?

B6HFeTH.png

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,227 posts
8,431 battles
8 minutes ago, Cirdane said:

Is say the realistic list is : none. 

Pretty much this.

On the flip side I think the theoretical list is close to everything that has previously been sold.

EDIT: As far as I know there is no official list if that's what you're looking for.

Edited by pikohan

[AR]
[AR]
Members
313 posts
11,657 battles

I know that you can get a WarSpite from SC and Blys as well.... I think.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,478 battles

I think the only ships definitely *not* available are the Alpha/Beta awards Iwaki Alpha and Arkansas Beta, and ships that got pulled like Kitakami.  Everything else is available, even ships that are not for sale anymore like Gremyaschy, Imperator Nikolai I and König Albert.

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
16 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Pretty much this.

On the flip side I think the theoretical list is close to everything that has previously been sold.

EDIT: As far as I know there is no official list if that's what you're looking for.

YES!  THIS!  Sheeesh.

But that's dumb, it's not even listed in the Wiki.  Reason I ask is because I'm wondering if I should buy the ships that are about to leave or wait till Christmas for the Christmas Containers. 

[NDA]
[NDA]
Supertest Coordinator
6,188 posts
4,592 battles

Most recent list I found off a JP WoWS wiki.

Murmansk, Atago, Atlanta, Warspite, Marblehead, Tirpitz, Imperator Nikolai I, Mikhail Kutuzov, Blyskawica, Lo Yang, Anshan, Texas, Molotov, Indianapolis, Sims, Gremyashchy, Arizona, Scharnhorst, Belfast, Dunkerque, Prinz Eugen, Krasny Krym, Leningrad, Perth, De Grasse, Duca d'Aosta, Mutsu, Alabama

[RIPQP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
42 minutes ago, Cirdane said:

I'd say the realistic list is : none. 

44 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Is there a point in having a list when the odds are so low, most players will never see one?

I've had 2, Gremyaschy and Perth.

not out of christmas containers, just TYL containers.

Members
396 posts
9,434 battles
43 minutes ago, Cirdane said:

Hey, I came here to post this....

After months and months of nothing I finally got a super the other DAY!!!!!!  

some module of course. 

• Cool 1

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
15 minutes ago, Jinxed_Katajainen said:

Murmansk, Atago, Atlanta, Warspite, Marblehead, Tirpitz, Imperator Nikolai I, Mikhail Kutuzov, Blyskawica, Lo Yang, Anshan, Texas, Molotov, Indianapolis, Sims, Gremyashchy, Arizona, Scharnhorst, Belfast, Dunkerque, Prinz Eugen, Krasny Krym, Leningrad, Perth, De Grasse, Duca d'Aosta, Mutsu, Alabama

I hope this list accurate.  Christmas Containers must be different after all those posts of Emden results.  I think the Aurora too.

Ok cool. Thank you.  Guess I'm getting the Campbelltown and Tachibana.

[PHU]
Beta Testers
203 posts
3,604 battles

Funny thing is that I ended up getting a SC with Sims in it right in the middle of the Christmas Container event.  Since then, think I've had one SC with the smoke module in it.  It got to the point where I'd all but given up for about a month and farmed flag containers to build up more of a stockpile.

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
7 minutes ago, Dodgy_Cookies said:

I think every ship is a possible drop. Except the Beta/Alpha/Lima ships.

And maybe CVs. Haven't seen a CV drop from one.

Can't take maybe, need exacts cause I'm short on cash.

[TCF]
Members
296 posts
10,025 battles

Never had a ship drop.   After seeing streams last x-mas of people getting gremy's and ImpNiks nearly back to back I'm convinced luck is not on my side.

Edited by eVa_Refuel
Bad choice of words

[CAST]
Members
1,171 posts
7,210 battles

I just posted up my recent talley for super container drops.   None in 200 containers opened.  If you are waiting for a ship to drop and don't want to purchase it just in case, you will be waiting a long time.   Just remember, there are a lot of tech tree ships out there that are just as good.  Its just that premium ships can build up your captains without penalty when you assign them to different ships, and they give better credits per game.  If you really must have the ship, just get it.  If you are willing to wait til christmas, you can probably get most of the ships you want if you are willing to spend some coin.  If you are limited on funds and definitely want certain ships, just buy them. If you want to populate your port will all ships, then the christmas containers will probably save you money, but it isn't a free drop of ships.  I generally got a ship for every $12 spent.  Some were big and some were small, but if I had to purchase them their cost would have been enormous given the number I now own.  Some weren't as lucky and didn't get great drop rates, so you are taking your chances.

I hope the christmas containers are as good as last years.  My ship drop rate was really good on that one.  My port is full of nice ships, including the dreaded Nikolai.  I will probably buys some more this christmas if the drop rate is similar to last years event.  I even used some of my stashed doubloons, also gotten from the christmas even, to purchase the Belfast when it came on sale a bit ago.  

[TURDS]
Members
35 posts
860 battles

They should throw in the odd free exp ship... now that would be fun. 

[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
369 posts
8,978 battles
On 8/29/2017 at 3:30 PM, Jinxed_Katajainen said:

Wish list of drops I'll never see in this lifetime...

:fish_cute_2:

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
4 hours ago, Panzerlin said:

Wish list of drops I'll never see in this lifetime...

:fish_cute_2:

Hmm.  After what I already had, plus Xmas boxes, the only one on that list I don't have is Krispy Kreem.  (None earned in Supercontainers.  Santa Crates, sure.)

Edited by mavfin87

[JMMAF]
Members
5 posts
1,089 battles

After 700 battles, I've gotten the Okhotnik + 10 pt cpt, and just got the Warspite today with 10 pt cpt. 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,681 posts
7,503 battles
On 8/29/2017 at 2:55 PM, Cirdane said:

More like ... slim to none

• Cool 1

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,662 battles
On 29/08/2017 at 5:30 PM, Jinxed_Katajainen said:

Add Hood to the list. Got it last month. Surprised the hell out of me.