You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
hughjass07

NEW Video - HMS Nelson Review - 375,000 XP?

7 comments in this topic

[HJG]
Retired Community Contributors
52 posts
2,559 battles

Well howdy folks and welcome back to your home port!  HMS Nelson will be made available for 375,000 XP... That's a fair chunk when you convert that to doubloons and then real $$$.  In this video I try to give you a perspective on the pros and cons as I see them to help you decide if it's worth the effort, or the dollars.

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,477 battles

One would hope that most gamers will have at least 100k free XP laying about, unless they just bought Missouri.  I'll probably get Nelson next week, without any conversion costs.  Still, good on you for helping out those who might be struggling with the decision.  They might have plenty of free XP but are trying to decide whether they want to spend it on Nelson or wait and get Missouri.

Edited by kerensky914

[HJG]
Retired Community Contributors
52 posts
2,559 battles

100K free xp laying about?  Isn't that kind of like those recipes that ask you to use the left over wine you have on the counter?  hahaha  I always seem to be using my free xp to upgrade my most recent ship purchase.  I would have to make a serious effort to not spend it :)

[NGA-R]
Supertester
1,040 posts
5,893 battles

I'm working on getting my Free xp back up because I used a lot of it to get through some T8 and T9 ships.  I just need to get better at earning more free xp.

[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,550 battles

I have both the MO and Nelson. Already back up to 830k FXP. 

That's a 60k gain since getting the Nelson on the first day of release. Flags FTW!

[SYN]
Members
14,378 posts
10,239 battles
1 hour ago, kerensky914 said:

One would hope that most gamers will have at least 100k free XP laying about, unless they just bought Missouri.  I'll probably get Nelson next week, without any conversion costs.  Still, good on you for helping out those who might be struggling with the decision.  They might have plenty of free XP but are trying to decide whether they want to spend it on Nelson or wait and get Missouri.

I just bought Missouri

Still have 127k FXP leftover

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
188 posts
5,437 battles
27 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

I have both the MO and Nelson. Already back up to 830k FXP. 

That's a 60k gain since getting the Nelson on the first day of release. Flags FTW!

Yep, I'm about 50k out from the Nelson and haven't had to put much effort into grinding for it.