Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

Giving up of GZ

126 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

Turned in the ticket to swap her out. To bad wasn't her fault but the bad press is to much for me take anymore.

[-K-]
Members
5,111 posts
8,979 battles

So you didn't want the unique camo that you would have received for keeping her?

You do realize that she will be reworked and playable again one day....

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,238 battles

Not me. I will enjoy the premium camo & the opportunity to get the GZ 'right'.

I also have this suspicion (call it a conspiracy, if you will) that the louder the criticisms the more someone is covering some 'advantage' up.

• Cool 1

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,806 posts
18,775 battles

I sis not purchase her but if did I would of kept her especially for that rare Camo .......

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

I would of loved to keep her but I can't stand the community reaction the this mess. They are the ones ruining the experience. I summited a tickets to swap her for Kaga

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
18 minutes ago, aethervox said:

I also have this suspicion (call it a conspiracy, if you will) that the louder the criticisms the more someone is covering some 'advantage' up.

Keep her planes close by and you quickly see she is super op. Also make sure you have emergency take off and explode some DDs that forget you have secondaries to finish the job

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
3 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

I would of loved to keep her but I can't stand the community reaction the this mess. They are the ones ruining the experience. I summited a tickets to swap her for Kaga

I'd suggest ignoring people (it's a handy skill) and keeping her if you like her. Besides, if you keep her you'll have a voice in helping to fix her, and I'm pretty sure the patches toward fixing her will be playable on Live by the people who own her. You'll get to actually work toward making her a good ship. Kind of silly to give all that up just because other people are grumpy. 

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

If the problem was a FEW grumpy people I would deal with the problem. It isn't a FEW it is a lot of grumpy people.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,227 posts
8,431 battles
10 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

I'd suggest ignoring people (it's a handy skill) and keeping her if you like her. Besides, if you keep her you'll have a voice in helping to fix her, and I'm pretty sure the patches toward fixing her will be playable on Live by the people who own her. You'll get to actually work toward making her a good ship. Kind of silly to give all that up just because other people are grumpy. 

Kind of agree with this. How do other people's opinions/complaints affect you?

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
4 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Kind of agree with this. How do other people's opinions/complaints affect you?

3 minutes ago, BigBlackRat said:

Not a popular ship in randoms?

That is how it effects me

[MV_BR]
[MV_BR]
Members
1,149 posts
4,715 battles

I paid in the Bradesco Bank's Boleto Bancário the morning of 08/25/2017 the ship Graf Zeppelin tier 8 German Aircraft Carrier. And I would like to receive it according to the payment made in the offer time of the premium naviou, I do not mind the controversy in the Forum about Graf Zeppelin. I would like to receive what I paid and collaborate with information for the improvement of the ship, as you have reported. I will send the bank slip with a statement from the COMPER Supermercado Bank, so I can show the payment on Friday morning.

I think the tier 8 aircraft carriers with prices above the value of ships, could revise prices in the future for value reduction that best suit the game, and can thus competes with WarThunder is offering.

I expect to receive the product as a result of these 6 years playing and using Wargaming services.

RasAlexander

Thanks for listening.

So far support has not responded to the ticket: 1123203 

Why is the support in Portuguese and English taking so long to respond and solve the problem? 

Edited by RasAlexander

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,249 battles
7 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

That is how it effects me

The only effect other people should be having on what ships you are playing...

are the visual effects as they sink to before your onslaught. 

Don't cow down before in-game bullshittery. If you like the GZ, by all means keep it. Don't let others influence you so much. I'm sure it will be buffed/adjusted to make it a more comfortable ship to play. 

[O_O]
Members
4,338 posts
9,312 battles
44 minutes ago, aethervox said:

Wait, what?!?  You bought a premium ship?  I thought you labelled all premiums as "lollipops for suckers" or some such nonsense.  So you became one of the 'suckers' you so frequently criticized?

• Cool 1

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
4,799 battles
25 minutes ago, BigBlackRat said:

Not a popular ship in randoms?

I came across a few of them when I was in my Enterprise.  Both teams made comments about their selection of CV.  In the right hands it is capable of performing, it just needs extra work.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
18 minutes ago, DOCTOR_CITADEL said:

Don't cow down before in-game bullshittery. If you like the GZ, by all means keep it. Don't let others influence you so much. I'm sure it will be buffed/adjusted to make it a more comfortable ship to play. 

Just like Doc said.

GreyFox78659 - I know we have butted heads on some posts BUT it would be foolish to get rid of a ship you like.

Beta Testers
14 posts
1,956 battles
1 hour ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Turned in the ticket to swap her out. To bad wasn't her fault but the bad press is to much for me take anymore.

You can give her to me ;]

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,544 posts
6,689 battles
1 hour ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Sad to hear. It sounds to me as though you are giving in to online bullying, especially during in game chat. A minority of players do go too far. I hope this isn't the case, but if it is, don't turn in your ship, keep it and take part in its development and rework/ 

40 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Wait, what?!?  You bought a premium ship?  I thought you labelled all premiums as "lollipops for suckers" or some such nonsense.  So you became one of the 'suckers' you so frequently criticized?

It is far worse for those who have the Graf Zep, we get called all sorts during random battles, and it significantly affects the morale and attitude of players on the same team, if only because of the words of one or two players. You either need to be a brilliant player to win despite such circumstances, or a nut.

Members
9,873 posts

So after daily threads, you're caving? But it's the other players fault?

I seriously doubt most the players even noticed what you were running.:cap_hmm:

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Why on earth would you keep it just because of the Camo?

Seriously, anyone running that camo should be ridiculed (only 1x at least) for buying a crap ship and keeping it. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 3

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,544 posts
6,689 battles
2 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

Why on earth would you keep it just because of the Camo?

Seriously, anyone running that camo should be ridiculed (only 1x at least) for buying a crap ship and keeping it. :Smile_teethhappy:

With this comment, without realizing it, you are expressing an example of why GreyFox feels he needs to give up the ship. Peer pressure. Wrong way go, IMHO.

• Cool 1

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
Just now, nuttybiscuit said:

With this comment, without realizing it, you are expressing an example of why GreyFox feels he needs to give up the ship. Peer pressure. Wrong way go, IMHO.

Yeap pretty much summed it up. Good ship tired of the hecklers.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,544 posts
6,689 battles
8 minutes ago, MidnightShamalan said:

you can keep a ship without playing it. you know that, right?

Why should he be forced to stop playing it because of in game trolls making life a misery? That would be like you stopping using this website and giving up WOWS because of online harrassment. Is that normal?

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles
Just now, nuttybiscuit said:

Why should he be forced to stop playing it because of in game trolls making life a misery? That would be like you stopping using this website and giving up WOWS because of online harrassment. Is that normal?

he's not forced to do anything. but the ship is in fact broken. i was saying he could stop playing it until they fix it, but keep it for when they do. playing a ship that you know is at a disadvantage is putting your team down already. of course they're going to be upset. what else would you expect?

Sign in to follow this