Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

Lucky Crane

20 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

Proposal simple copy paste Shokaku into a free xp ship the was a similar pay out system as the Missouri. You could have it tomorrow and I guarantee people would trade free Xp for in droves. Think about it zero testing needed its already in the game working fine.

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

If you are reading this thread and like up vote hell out of it because it literally could added like right now no wait.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
5,061 posts
8,938 battles

What's the point?

Shokaku is already available in the tech tree at T8.

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
4,749 battles

Yeah I agree with Ace here.  There really isn't a point to do such a thing.

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

Would love to see Zuikaku as well, but a direct copy and paste wouldn't do it for me. Would need something unique, and I don't think WG can do unique CVs well until they get around to actually reworking how they play. Current game, I feel like any attempt to be "unique" is just going to be AP dive bombers with fragile fighters. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,828 battles
3 hours ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Proposal simple copy paste Shokaku into a free xp ship the was a similar pay out system as the Missouri. You could have it tomorrow and I guarantee people would trade free Xp for in droves. Think about it zero testing needed its already in the game working fine.

Is every idea you have ill-conceived and poorly thought out, or just the ones you bring to the Forum?

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

Ok do you know how to debate? What would be you counter point? At this point you have stated an ad hominem which has been reported for stalking.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles
22 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Would love to see Zuikaku as well, but a direct copy and paste wouldn't do it for me. Would need something unique, and I don't think WG can do unique CVs well until they get around to actually reworking how they play. Current game, I feel like any attempt to be "unique" is just going to be AP dive bombers with fragile fighters. 

They wouldn't be the same as Zuikaku would have a credit modifier and wouldn't require the grind. In reality the were clones

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles
2 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

What's the point?

Shokaku is already available in the tech tree at T8.

You wouldn't have to grind for it you could just free Xp for it like Missouri with a similar credit modifier to make her worth it.

[-K-]
Members
5,061 posts
8,938 battles
2 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

You wouldn't have to grind for it you could just free Xp for it like Missouri with a similar credit modifier to make her worth it.

But why go through the work of pulling her from the tech tree and having to find a replacement, when you could just use another enviable ship like Shinano instead?

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

Only the camouflage would need to be changed model wise and change the price and add a credit modifier. That should take a week.

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles
7 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

But why go through the work of pulling her from the tech tree and having to find a replacement, when you could just use another enviable ship like Shinano instead?

Zuikaku is Shokaku sister ship at tier 8 out all the ijn carriers from Pearl Harbor she was the lucky one she sank last.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Zuikaku is Shokaku sister ship at tier 8 in real life these ships were so similar that the crew rescued from Shokaku sinking were freaked out when they were brought aboard Zuikaku 

Edited by GreyFox78659

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
11 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

They wouldn't be the same as Zuikaku would have a credit modifier and wouldn't require the grind. In reality the were clones

In reality the Iowa sisters were all clones, but Missouri and Iowa are different in this game to avoid the same complaints levied at Prinz Eugen for being a copy paste of Hipper. I know what you're trying to say, but in terms of designing a game this is a bad idea. You want to make people want /both/ of them if you're the one designing the game. 

[-K-]
Members
5,061 posts
8,938 battles
4 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Zuikaku is Shokaku sister ship at tier 8 in real life these ships were so similar that the crew rescued from Shokaku sinking were freaked out when they were brought aboard Zuikaku 

But if you're going to offer something for hard-earned Free XP, why not have it for something unique, rather than a same class sister ship that already in the tech tree?

At least Shinano would be a different ship than we already have.

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles
34 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

But if you're going to offer something for hard-earned Free XP, why not have it for something unique, rather than a same class sister ship that already in the tech tree?

At least Shinano would be a different ship than we already have.

Some people don't want to grind for Shokaku 

Zuikaku would have a credit modifier so some would want her for farming credits 

I personally would rather have her even though she is the same the ship. Zuikaku was the last ijn fleet carrier to be sunk and was the Lucky Crane (Zuikaku) in Japanese 

Shinano would be cool But this would be a quick drop in.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

Also as of the writing of this post it would be the only IJN Carrier captain trainer available all the time.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,828 battles
39 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Ok do you know how to debate?

Yes; wish you did.

39 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

What would be you counter point?

NOT releasing a cookie cutter edition of Shokaku as Zuikaku.

40 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

At this point you have stated an ad hominem which has been reported for stalking.

If you mean that I continue to counter your foolish and ill-thought out arguments whenever I find them posted in the Forum, why yes I am; report away!

30 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

So what you are really saying here is "I want a tier 8 IJN carrier without having to work for her", mommy must be getting sloppy with her credit card.

9 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Some people don't want to grind for Shokaku 

Yes; those people are called lazy.

Is it possible for you to hear, and accept, no?

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

At this point I have to ask have you taken your medication today? If not could you please do that ASAP.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

As I can feel the testosterone dripping from my screen in closing I am sorry your girl dumped you in high school.

Edited by GreyFox78659

Sign in to follow this