You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aureolus

flags - how do I find Page 2?

6 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Beta Testers
18 posts
9,810 battles

from the port screen I went to my flags display (exterior tab then flags). Header indicates page 1/2. How do I get to page 2? there are no arrows, pluses etc, or other indicators about how to advance to page 2. Nor is there any info in the settings or listings that I could find in the forum. Tab or mouse controls don't advance it either. Anybody got any info?

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles

The in port option for ships labeled Exterior has Three Tabs; Camo, Signals and Flags. But depending on you account level you might not have unlocked that option yet. But looking at your battle count that seems unlikely. 

Usually you just need to click on the tab that says Camo, Signals or Flags to view the items that can be applied to your ship. 

So either there is a bug, maybe try restarting the game and if that doesn't clear things up submit a support ticket. 

Or you don't have a high enough account level to unlock these other tabs.

Can you provide some screen shots and maybe your account level. 

Screen shots can be taken by pressing the Print Screen button on your keep board than looking in the WoWs game files for a Screen shot folder. Post them to private folder on a sight like Imgur and put their URL in the forum text box and they will show up here. 

Hope this helps. 

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

I think he means he has 40+ flags, and they won't all display on the same page, thus requiring a second page of flags.  I predicted I would get to that stage at some point and wondered how that would work once I do.  Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you, yet.

[BBICT]
Beta Testers
18 posts
9,810 battles

thanks for info folks. Appears I need to clear some things up. 1) I have in excess of 40 flags (or so I believe), 2) I am max level of account, 3) restarting didn't change anything. Based on the responses it appears it may be a bug. Will wait a few days and see if anything new happens (patch tomorrow?) and will submit a ticket if nothing changes.

thanks

[BBICT]
Beta Testers
18 posts
9,810 battles

update; for whatever reason the "1/2" indicator for pages in the flags tab has disappeared and it seems I have approximately 34 flags. Anyway, thanks for suggestions. Am done with this thread unless it pops back up again.