You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
rocketdrive

I was told the game was changed...

157 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles

...battleships are still food for invis destroyers spamming HE and farming more damage from fire than battleships get from citadels, not even considering unrendered torpedoes popping up on random directions because unrendered destroyers are fun and balanced. Armor and health pool still have no meaning against invisible guns hiding in pools of smoke torching every ship within spotting range. 

Gee really seems like i was being such a "baBBy" all that time ago since literally all of my complaints are still valid. Funny how that works. "bb meta" my @$$.

• Cool 4

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles
1 minute ago, _V12 said:

Hahahaha.  Point and laugh folks.

I see destroyer mains still havent changed. Still complaining that torpedoes dont one tap every ship and that you get rendered at some point in the game by something during an entire match resulting in a somewhat fair fight?

• Cool 2

Members
145 posts
4,745 battles

Ah the fire spamming king at the moment is bb nelson. They have made a lot of changes invisafire is difficult to pull off now and firing from smoke is taking a nerd next patch. Detection range = max fire range the second you fire  shot they seen you now. Over all they have worked to address the problem. 

Edited by Cirdane

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,583 posts
5,849 battles
7 minutes ago, rocketdrive said:

I see destroyer mains still havent changed. Still complaining that torpedoes dont one tap every ship and that you get rendered at some point in the game by something during an entire match resulting in a somewhat fair fight?

My most played class is battleship.

• Cool 4

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles
6 minutes ago, _V12 said:

My most played class is battleship.

so I guess carriers are underpowered and have no influence because no one plays them?

Try again. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles
Just now, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Just your standard attention-seeker, folks, nothing to see here. :cap_cool:

only started playing again 4 days ago, already considers self a community expert.

"attention seeker"

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
Just now, rocketdrive said:

only started playing again 4 days ago, already considers self a community expert.

"attention seeker"

Implying that I haven't been a part of online communities since before you were a gleam in your mother's eye.

Or whatever age-appropriate metaphor—the point being, I know a troll when one manifests.

• Cool 3

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
577 posts
4,607 battles
2 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Just your standard attention-seeker, folks, nothing to see here. :cap_cool:

Just your standard COD reject whining about the game flaws which he abuses are being called out. Nothin to see here folks.

Members
154 posts
4,245 battles
17 minutes ago, rocketdrive said:

...battleships are still food for invis destroyers spamming HE and farming more damage from fire than battleships get from citadels, not even considering unrendered torpedoes popping up on random directions because unrendered destroyers are fun and balanced. Armor and health pool still have no meaning against invisible guns hiding in pools of smoke torching every ship within spotting range. 

Gee really seems like i was being such a "baBBy" all that time ago since literally all of my complaints are still valid. Funny how that works. "bb meta" my @$$.

You are clearly a very perceptive individual. I am sure many will agree with your well thought out opinions and statements. Thank you for your constructive criticism and expert analysis of the current state of the game. I am sure you will find many who will happily engage  in this conversation.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles
6 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Implying that I haven't been a part of online communities since before you were a gleam in your mother's eye.

Or whatever age-appropriate metaphor—the point being, I know a troll when one manifests.

Considering your not a beta player I guess "troll" is now a more fitting statement for you since your making stupid claims that are easily falsified. 

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
5 minutes ago, rocketdrive said:

Considering your not a beta player I guess "troll" is now a more fitting statement for you since your making stupid claims that are easily falsified. 

They can't not do it, folks, this picking apart of words in a mincing attempt to win an argument on the Internet, because otherwise their efforts are worse than futile. Go on son, tell us again about how my only having started playing this game since a few days into OBT makes me utterly unqualified to tell the difference between an honest inquiry into the state of the game, and the simpering babble of a microbial infestation.

Edit: For the record, I am terrible at WoWS and I know it, so don't even think about trying to stat-shame me. It only proves how far down this semiotic rabbit hole you are willing to fall.

Edited by Goodwood_Alpha
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles
Just now, Goodwood_Alpha said:

They can't not do it, folks, this picking apart of words in a mincing attempt to win an argument on the Internet, because otherwise their efforts are worse than futile. Go on son, tell us again about how my only having started playing this game since a few days into OBT makes me utterly unqualified to tell the difference between an honest inquiry into the state of the game, and the simpering babble of a microbial infestation.

Open beta would still label you as beta tester. Stop trying to make yourself seem like a community leader. 

Also, "How dare he argue against me and make my baseless claims colapse inward due to logical analysis. Such heresy!!!" -YOU

And you have a "I'm an expert at wargaming products" link in your sig that directly opens with "my first game with wargaming is WoWarships". 

Ego stroke much?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,769 battles
56 minutes ago, rocketdrive said:

and then we laughed and we laughed!

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

BB is my least played class, yet has highest avg dmg , highest WR and highest survival rate.   I dont' think they need more buff.   I think you just need to improve your situation awareness.   

• Cool 6

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles
1 minute ago, centarina said:

BB is my least played class, yet has highest avg dmg , highest WR and highest survival rate.   I dont' think they need more buff.   I think you just need to improve your situation awareness.   

Highest survival rate and winrate is ARP kirishima which I only played 1 game in. Clearly kirishima is OP and my data set isnt too small. 

[O7]
Members
4,921 posts
8,751 battles
41 minutes ago, rocketdrive said:

You clearly have let a title that is worth nothing go to your head.

• Cool 4

Beta Testers
575 posts
1,608 battles
20 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

You clearly have let a title that is worth nothing go to your head.

He claimed he was in the community longer than anyone. Here I was proving he wasnt even in the beta. Being a beta player makes me no more right than not being a beta player.

Clearly you didnt read. 

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,583 posts
5,849 battles
8 minutes ago, rocketdrive said:

He claimed he was in the community longer than anyone. Here I was proving he wasnt even in the beta. Being a beta player makes me no more right than not being a beta player.

Clearly you didnt read. 

Your opinions make you wrong, thats for sure

• Cool 1

[ARMDG]
Members
3,242 posts
1,564 battles

Really dude?  Just really?  The only problem I've seen since I came back is the still extremely small playerbase of CVs.  Invisifire is practically gone, and torpedoes have never been a threat to a BB if you don't sail in predictable lines.  Quit complaining about everything, and fix what you're doing wrong with your own playstyle.  Oh, and here's a pic of my Ark Beta before you try to throw the beta card around again, as well as a copy of my WTR signature so you don't have to look for it.

QjdpQxE.jpg

dark.png

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,071 battles
1 hour ago, rocketdrive said:

Gee really seems like i was being such a "baBBy" all that time ago since literally all of my complaints are still valid.

And it seems like you still are. 

Sorry you can't sail around one-shotting ships with imputinity, and need to rely on your other teammates in a team-based game.  They removed OWSF.  They nerfed IJN torps.  They're nerfing smoke.  They're nerfing IFHE.  The baBBies still cry.

Edited by Ju87s
  • Cool 6