You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zuga_01

Dasha should be a captain

12 comments in this topic

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,404 battles

Whenever Wargaming uploads a update video for WOWS on youtube, I see in comments that Dasha should be made available as a captain through some mission.

I think it would be great. Not because she is a she but there should be some female captain available too. The only female captains are those anime characters and they speak Japanese only which is a turn off!!

Female captain with English language.

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,730 posts
11,353 battles

I don't think WG's job is there to provide you with "turn ons", while I do want to see female captains for all nations they should not be there for sex appeal. Since Dasha isn't a naval captain I don't particularly want her in the game.

Ps. She would be speaking Russian since she barely speaks any English (and would be on Russian ships)

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff
  • Cool 1

Members
650 posts
1,632 battles

If you want a nice female non-anime voice pack, I suggest Googling the "Mermaid's Wrath" mod. 

• Cool 3

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,404 battles
7 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I don't think WG's job is there to provide you with "turn ons", while I do want to see female captains for all nations they should not be there for sex appeal. Since Dasha isn't a naval captain I don't particularly want her in the game.

Ps. She would be speaking Russian since she barely speaks any English (and would be on Russian ships)

I think the teen anime girl captains are there exactly for "turning on" a certain group of people!?

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

It was mentioned a few years back that she should have a flag.

General consensus was a certain"undergarment" would fill the role perfectly.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[PVE]
Members
5,338 posts
17,834 battles

I read on Reddit a long while ago that someone made a mod with Dasha as a captain. Not sure how popular it was or if it still exists.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,404 battles
7 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I read on Reddit a long while ago that someone made a mod with Dasha as a captain. Not sure how popular it was or if it still exists.

It is combined with Aslain mod but she speaks Russian only.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,404 battles
1 hour ago, Middcore said:

If you want a nice female non-anime voice pack, I suggest Googling the "Mermaid's Wrath" mod. 

Thanks a lot. It works.

Members
1,899 posts
4,477 battles
3 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

....while I do want to see female captains for all nations they should not be there for sex appeal. Since Dasha isn't a naval captain I don't particularly want her in the game.

How very politically-correct and non-sexist of you........you should be proud.

[HEROS]
Members
1,410 posts
11,837 battles

There is an OFFICIAL Dasha Perova voice pack available off of the RU forums  as part of an Official WG approved mod pack..  just do a forum search, you'll find it.

But I do agree there should be a Dasha pack with her portrait.. I hear she gotten pretty decent with DD's by the by.  She does play Warships.

She has so far refused to reveal her in game handle.. which is really a very good idea for her. SOme of our fellow players can be real creeps in match...and on occasion make a creep look like a saint.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
146 posts
6,052 battles
7 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

One of the Captain Image Mods in Aslain modpack changes the Steven Seagal picture to a cartoonish representation of Dasha