Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Colonel_Lonewolf

HSF

23 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,105 posts
18,616 battles
2 minutes ago, OseanTanker said:

Till around September of 2018 if I recall correctly.

You are.

[ARGSY]
5,105 posts
18,616 battles
Just now, Krupp_Sabot said:

Are there gonna be anymore ships or captains/commanders added?

No plans yet. 

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,093 battles
2 minutes ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

Are there gonna be anymore ships or captains/commanders added?

Well they completely changed the voice commands like a week or two after they released the HSF, making all the voice acting null and void, so all you get now is the standard Japanese commander voices.  I'd rather them fix that before they add any other ships.  But either way, I doubt more will be added.

Members
471 posts
1,992 battles
Just now, Ju87s said:

Well they completely changed the voice commands like a week or two after they released the HSF, making all the voice acting null and void, so all you get now is the standard Japanese commander voices.  I'd rather them fix that before they add any other ships.  But either way, I doubt more will be added.

My German DD still has the HSF voice so it must be a setting thing on your end.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,093 battles
Just now, Krupp_Sabot said:

My German DD still has the HSF voice so it must be a setting thing on your end.

You mean the Graf Spee?  The HDF DD was the Harekaze.  When you do the F3 commanders, you get the HSF voices?

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
50 minutes ago, OseanTanker said:

Damn.  I was really trying to resist Harekaze, too.  I don't know if my resolve can last an additional year.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,410 posts
3,407 battles

There's also plans for some sort of additional anime collaboration that was mentioned at Gamescom, IIRC.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's more Haifuri, considering that the Haifuri director was on record saying he'd love to do another one with WG.

It could also be a new Arpeggio Collaboration; probably into manga territory with the RN/KM/USN ships present in the manga as well as the remaining IJN ships, along with upgrading or selling more weapon-accurate versions of the original ARP ships (such as different superstructures and AA/secondaries on the Kongou sisters as well as the Myoko sisters).  Moreso since the HSF Harekaze proves WG can customize Collab ships and sell them instead of just giving them away.

Edited by YamatoA150

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,607 posts
8,789 battles

vLRcZA5.png

Okikaze Y469

VK37i8j.png

eAdiYaV.jpg

Just look at the names they could do any of them, but I would guess if they are going to make a Season 2 of the anime or movie WG will do the Lead ships of it.

[LOS]
Members
556 posts
7,576 battles

Both my HSF Commanders are still highly excitable, girlish and very Japanese!

Cue SNL J-pop NOW!

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,410 posts
3,407 battles
5 minutes ago, LaffeyKaiNi said:

Just look at the names they could do any of them, but I would guess if they are going to make a Season 2 of the anime or movie WG will do the Lead ships of it.

The new lead ship is Harekaze 2.0 with Graf Spee's 150mm secondary guns, IIRC.  Which would make for a nice option to Harekaze, an OVA Hull with built-in IFHE (unlike other KM DDs).  Maybe also upgrade it with Kagero C's rudder shift and HP to help out there in exchange for the loss to AA performance and DPM.

But if WG was also hoping to get some quick reskins in, there's Hiei and Takao, as well as any one of the other Kagero-class ships (a C Hull Kagero just with HSF decor; no fancy gun options).

The rest of the ships would likely be additional store ships, such as Chokai and Maya (cameo'd or named), with their own unique set of AA/secondaries and different superstructure models (and better torp angles with Chokai).  Maya would be a fairly quick and unique one; just remove a single 203 turret, give her her full AA, and just add infinite AADF to her, and her remaining 203s just getting the same RoF/traverse as 203 Mogami/Ibuki.  Chokai would a bit more interesting; the main selling point being her torpedo angles while being practically similar to Atago. Maybe remove Hydro/AADF and give her the old IJN Torpedo Reload consumable (not the rapid-charge version; the one that just cut reload down to 60s), and most of her AA.

If they wanted to do FXP ships, the dead-ringer is Musashi at T10, probably with 8km base secondary ranges and better base secondary accuray to offset the lack of AA and secondaries (assuming it's the 1943 version used in the series).  Or WG could just cheap out and just go with Radar on her; probably crib VMF long-range Radar, while leaving secondary ranges matching Yamato.

With the fact that WG can now swap hulls via special Hull replacer camouflage like Bismarck/Hood, WG can basically market HSF ships serving as both the Collab ships and regular line ships (via alternate Hull replacer camo), then once the Collab is over, just sell the non-HSF versions (which would be Chokai and Maya for example, and trade out HSF Musashi for regular Musashi as a T10 FXP Premium).

Members
471 posts
1,992 battles
1 hour ago, Ju87s said:

You mean the Graf Spee?  The HDF DD was the Harekaze.  When you do the F3 commanders, you get the HSF voices?

Yeah and I moved my commander to a DD since i wanted one with higher than 3 points to start.

Members
471 posts
1,992 battles

Man i would really love to get the Hiei so I would continue to have a Kongo after moving up the IJN BB line.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,093 battles
54 minutes ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

Man i would really love to get the Hiei so I would continue to have a Kongo after moving up the IJN BB line.

Well, you could always just not sell your Kongo

Members
8 posts
779 battles
10 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

Well, you could always just not sell your Kongo

1 hour ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

Why would you ever sell KONGOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?! She is best ship :P

Members
100 posts
3,684 battles
On 8/28/2017 at 7:31 PM, OseanTanker said:

Will the Graf Spee be available till then or will they be switching around to different ships?

[-PVE-]
Members
14 posts
2,334 battles
6 hours ago, Colonel_Lonewolf said:

Will the Graf Spee be available till then or will they be switching around to different ships?

Both the HSF Harekaze and the HSF Graf Spee are available till September 30th, 2018 at 4:20 Pacific Time.

Edited by Bone_Arrow

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
220 posts
6,382 battles
Just now, Colonel_Lonewolf said:

Can HSF Captains be moved to other premiums and or ships?

of the same nations yes

Sign in to follow this