You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Turbotush

Bad slump but good Karma

4 comments in this topic

[SAA]
Members
813 posts
26,716 battles

So I have been going trough the worst WR slump in my entire time playing WoWS.  I watched as for the last 4 days team after team I was on would just plane fold up and be beaten.  I am not good enough to carry, so the loses were as much as my fault as the teams, but still, it was soul crushing.

The good part is that I received 8 karma points over those days due to playing as a DD and protecting my BB and CA friends.

It dose take the sting out of the loses knowing that fellow team mates will give you a comp even in a loss.

Thanks my Brothers!  :Smile_honoring:

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,035 posts
9,184 battles

Nice. Yeah that can be tough. If is very important to try and enjoy the fight win or loose. Game will get to you if you care too much.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Being a DD, sometimes all you can do is support your team, and ya hope they can do their part as well.

If you're getting karma, that should make ya feel good and cut the blues from the losses.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,705 posts
11,320 battles

Loosing streaks are rough. Personally I start getting frustrated after too many losses, even if I have been playing well. I just take a break as being frustrated means more losses for me lol,

Always nice to get some karma though, a little pick me up.