Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
eVa_Refuel

Shima simultaneous kill (With 6.9.1.1 vs 6.10 PTS effects)

13 comments in this topic

[TCF]
Members
296 posts
10,013 battles

I've had my fair share of double strikes but never one where the enemies pop at the same time.  Granted for some this is no big deal but I was literally jumping up and down cheering when this one happened to two near full health BB's!  In this day and age where so many here on the forums are critical about the game, community contributors, balancing, premiums, ad nauseam, it's these little moments that keep me coming back with a smile on my face and remind me why I play!  Just wanted to share

*EDIT ADDITION*

Afterwards i decided to load the replay into the 6.10 PTS client to see the effects differences between the two so here you guys go.  I didn't know if the PTS could play replays done in the current release but I'm pleasantly surprised I was able to in order to see the double explosions of happiness.  Hope you all enjoy!

Edited by eVa_Refuel
  • Cool 5

[B2P]
Members
488 posts
13,180 battles

That was awesome.  Had a torp moment of my own in my Kagero this weekend where I fired both sets of tubes at a bow on Yamato, only to have a full health, broadside Bismarck come out from behind the islands and take 6 torps.  He went from a Hero to Zero (health, that is) in a heartbeat.  That got me going! :Smile_Default:

[TCF]
Members
296 posts
10,013 battles

Just added the replay with the 6.10 test version with the updated effects.  Check it out!

Sign in to follow this