Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LordJaguar

Game won't stop crashing

5 comments in this topic

[M-T-B]
Members
24 posts
4,840 battles

I log in play three of four games fine, and then I start getting slow log ins, and next the game won't load without crashing to the log in screen. Anyone have any ideas what's wrong this is driving me nuts!!!!

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,776 posts
12,891 battles
2 hours ago, LordJaguar said:

I log in play three of four games fine, and then I start getting slow log ins, and next the game won't load without crashing to the log in screen. Anyone have any ideas what's wrong this is driving me nuts!!!!

Sounds like a memory leak. What other applications are running?  I take it rebooting solves the problem?  What are your system specs?

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,109 posts
18,633 battles

Game crashes can have many reasons. You play on a notebook or PC? Drivers are up to date? Cooling fans from the CPU or GPU are clean? 

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,420 battles

I have the glitch where my HUD freezes up and my ship sails away but I can't turn my hud, see the ship once it goes off screen, etc.

Members
3,412 posts
6,072 battles

It can literally be hundreds of things..  Look in the game logs, look at Task Manager when you have the game up, do you have 32 bit browser and if so is the browser using over 2.5 gigs of ram?  Check Event Manager - assuming you are using Windows)?  Have you tried the game file checker to make sure no files are corrupted?   Clean out your PC recently?  Old PC?  New(er) PC?  Soo many possibilities and I have not even touched potential OS issues.

Sign in to follow this