You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

Revolution intensified

38 comments in this topic

Members
2,639 posts
5,353 battles
4 minutes ago, TwoOfFour said:

As a fellow person who lives in the state of Arizona, I approve of the USS Arizona with a Arizona flag camo. Better come with a Arizona flag as well.

Hello from east Mesa to ya!

I am still a little salty that Arizona doesn't have a sub named after her but all the other stats get a sub named after her. It irritates me. I know it was out of respect and all, but look at the USS Maine. That thing blew up and started a war and they build another BB and slapped her name on it.

>_>

Sorry, got sidetracked.

Please don't derail please don't derail please don't derail....

[SOV]
Beta Testers
1,640 posts
6,600 battles

What the actual hell? It looks like a communist, gnome workshop from World of Warcraft. :Smile_amazed:

[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
4,202 battles
2 hours ago, Battleship_MaineMk1 said:

Hello from east Mesa to ya!

I am still a little salty that Arizona doesn't have a sub named after her but all the other stats get a sub named after her. It irritates me. I know it was out of respect and all, but look at the USS Maine. That thing blew up and started a war and they build another BB and slapped her name on it.

>_>

Sorry, got sidetracked.

Please don't derail please don't derail please don't derail....

Oh ima derail alright. Our congress critters fought to get the first USN ship named for the city to be a....

USS Texas

[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
4,202 battles
20 minutes ago, Battleship_MaineMk1 said:

wut

USS Cowtown, der.

USS Fort Worth (LCS-3) is a Freedom-class littoral combat ship of the United States Navy. She is the first ship to be named after Fort Worth, Texas, the 16th-largest city in the United States. I'm sure the USN was happy to actually have a city that wanted a Freedom class ship named after it.

Members
2,639 posts
5,353 battles
4 minutes ago, SparvieroVV said:

USS Cowtown, der.

USS Fort Worth (LCS-3) is a Freedom-class littoral combat ship of the United States Navy. She is the first ship to be named after Fort Worth, Texas, the 16th-largest city in the United States. I'm sure the USN was happy to actually have a city that wanted a Freedom class ship named after it.

Ah, I see now. It all is coming to me... I have suddenly become....enlightened!

[SIM]
Members
2,877 posts
4,529 battles

Perfect. Now I just need a mod for WoWs that replaces the in-game music with the Soviet anthem every time that I pick this ship. C'mon WG, don't make me beg!

Alpha Tester
2,124 posts

Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya, painted with the blood of enemies of the people. Stalin would be proud!

0d6e3a12d51efc6db021847ea9bd3e3e93fdb109